what case/cover do you use

Search This thread

kangwiroo

Mar 13, 2013
Salatiga
Nilkin Hardcase.... :good::good::good: Drop from 1,5meters and survive!!!! :angel::angel::angel:

Attachments

• MHC-X12-08-5.jpg
    MHC-X12-08-5.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 242

troubled_android

Nov 3, 2013
Currently I have TPU gel - silicone case (the attachment) and it's a pretty good one but yesterday I ordered this one that comes with a free screen protector.
But I have to say my phone fell on the floor (without the case) so many times before and survived only with couple of tiny scratches, it still boggles my mind. @XarcShad0w I agree, Arc is really robust. :D

Attachments

• IMG_20140121_125107.jpg
    IMG_20140121_125107.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 95

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here you go, sorry I took so long, didn't check back on this thread in a while.

Apologies also for the horrible colour cast from my lights, took the photos with my old Satio and didn't alter white balance.

CLick on the thumbnails for larger images.

Ive had my cover since I got the phone last october. I love this cover... looks good, never breaks or dulls... made of aluminum. Best of all, it follows all the contours of the phone with cutouts for buttons.

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0243.jpg

DSC04917.JPG

I like how it looks strange :laugh:
    where did you bought it?
    HI ALL

im making a thread here to see what everyone uses for there cover/case

my first case was a sort of see through (clear) gel/silicon one off ebay. i guess it was cheap china make.....

it has now gone a dull shade of yellow and its just not nice....

ive now after realising my error bought a very nice TERRAPIN LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER
    sony_ericsson_acr-4.jpg

sony_ericsson_acr-2.jpg

its very well made and it even has little pockets inside for sd cards and stuff

very happy customer.....

so yeah to everyone else what have you used to protect your little bundle of job
    @blackhawk1 & @meidan95 :- what is the name of the cover????
    I use the exact same with dp94. It's fantastic !!!