3.2 OTA finally hits Canada

Search This thread

fnair

Sep 1, 2011
Montreal
Also adds reader's hub with the three corresponding applications (PressDisplay, Kobo and Zinio).

Swype has the canadian french keyboard (qwerty) instead of the France french keyboard (azerty).

Last edited:

fnair

Sep 1, 2011
Montreal
Anyway to go from a custom rom (Task 14) to this one?

Hopefuly you did a nandroid backup of your stock firmware in cwm before flashing task 14. If so, just restore your stock 3.1 from cwm, from there you'll be able to update ota or through kies.
It's also likely that the firmware is or will be available from samfirmware, so you can flash directly with odin.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk

bertiespeed

Dec 27, 2011
Ontario
So having a custom kernal doesnt hinder getting updates from Samsung directly? Would i need to flash the unroot file to get proper updates working again?

Not sure what your set up is but will need to revert back to your stock 3.1 .

I have a unrooted stock cwm 3.1 back up if anyone needs it just need to find a site I can upload to or I can send it to who needs it.

DT3CH

Oct 26, 2010
Not sure what your set up is but will need to revert back to your stock 3.1 .

I have a unrooted stock cwm 3.1 back up if anyone needs it just need to find a site I can upload to or I can send it to who needs it.

Im shamelessly whoring out Minus since referrals bump you up 1GB per referral, its great, much better then Dropbox, you get 10GBs to start with and 2GB uploads, plus as I mentioned 1GB for every referral

Ill take that CWM if you dont mind :D

Heres an invite if you wanted one http://min.us/rRlg2aL

Reactions: bertiespeed

Top Liked Posts