[KERNEL] Cerux Kernel v1.47 AOSP + v1.50 Beta4 [JB 4.1.2/4.2.2] | 2013-05-15

Search This thread

sinfulgray

Aug 21, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
Weird, could not replicate the problem either. I used it on AOKP for few hours and no problem. I am installing some games and other stuff to see if anything happens. Did you try with full wipe?

Just the caches and i wipe multiple times for good measure, im going to redownload and see if i can replicate the issue. I was using the kernel you linked in page 3 if that makes a difference.

Did it again, redownloaded kernel wiped both caches x2, flashed kernel, waitied 10 minutes for the hell of it, ran fpse emulator and wouldnt rotate to landscape mode so went to settings and forced landscape orientation and borked the rotation all together, go to chrome and its borked. Unchecked force landscape mode in emulator with no changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: elbermu

elbermu

Dec 18, 2011
Just the caches and i wipe multiple times for good measure, im going to redownload and see if i can replicate the issue. I was using the kernel you linked in page 3 if that makes a difference.

Did it again, redownloaded kernel wiped both caches x2, flashed kernel, waitied 10 minutes for the hell of it, ran fpse emulator and wouldnt rotate to landscape mode so went to settings and forced landscape orientation and borked the rotation all together, go to chrome and its borked. Unchecked force landscape mode in emulator with no changes.

I don't have fpse, but I will look...

Reactions: sinfulgray

arcblade851

Feb 22, 2009
California
Re: [KERNEL] 3.0.49 Cerux Kernel AOSP | 2013-01-28

Is this just CM kernel source just with added governors and schedulers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

elbermu

Dec 18, 2011
Re: [KERNEL] 3.0.49 Cerux Kernel AOSP | 2013-01-28

Yes, you can see the git commits and source. I am still doing a few changes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

sinfulgray

Aug 21, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
Thanks bro, will run for a while and let you know if i find anything.:good:

Edit: Well I can tell you in the short time I've been running this kernel the rotation issues I've had before are gone.
Camera lag seems to be present in this kernel as well. Will report any other findings as the day goes. Thanks for the great work.

Last edited:

ayysir

Aug 30, 2011
Bronx, NY
Re: [KERNEL] 3.0.49 Cerux Kernel AOSP | 2013-02-03

Thanks bro, will run for a while and let you know if i find anything.:good:

Edit: Well I can tell you in the short time I've been running this kernel the rotation issues I've had before are gone.
Camera lag seems to be present in this kernel as well. Will report any other findings as the day goes. Thanks for the great work.

Something with source and please don't start a camera lag epidemic on his kernel as well like ppl did mine

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

elbermu

Dec 18, 2011

Something with source and please don't start a camera lag epidemic on his kernel as well like ppl did mine

It will be good to know in which roms this lag is happening, later in the day I may have some time to troubleshooting this, but in CM10 nightly 20130120 I don't have any lag...

I know you don't own this device, so it may be better if I take some time for this and find the problem so hopefully you don't have to start the kernel from the bottom.

ayysir

Aug 30, 2011
Bronx, NY

It will be good to know in which roms this lag is happening, later in the day I may have some time to troubleshooting this, but in CM10 nightly 20130120 I don't have any lag...

I know you don't own this device, so it may be better if I take some time for this and find the problem so hopefully you don't have to start the kernel from the bottom.

It's an easy process since I note take about a devices kernels like which c file controls which.

Might experiment with reverting commits one by one and make plethora of kernel builds since I have a script that compiles and packages a flash able zip all at once

callmebrain

Sep 18, 2012
Re: [KERNEL] 3.0.49 Cerux Kernel AOSP [JB 4.1] | 2013-02-03

Come back to say thanks to the dev. The kernel is the best one for me since been testing all of kernels.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

itzsmokey

May 1, 2009
New York

I've been iffy about this kernel till I tried it and have been using this kernels for a fee days....and I'm happy to finally get great battery life from my phone.....thanks!

elbermu

Dec 18, 2011

I tried to polish this a little today, but I have some effin domain controllers messing with me and need to fix them...

elbermu

Dec 18, 2011
Second post updated with maybe some helpful info:

Some helpful info:

Depending on your ROM, sometimes you will run two different governors for each cores. This normally happens if you configure the ROM (performance setting) or other app to set the governor on boot, but this normally set it in cpu0 while cpu1 stays unchanged (While this statement is true in some apps, may not always be the case). The reason both cores are interactive and not the default set in the kernel is because init.qcom.post_boot.sh script set both cores to interactive on boot.

If you want to set your favorite governor for both CPU's, for example to BADASS (my favorite), I recommend to change this lines and set your governor.

From this:
Code:
echo "interactive" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
echo "interactive" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpufreq/scaling_governor

To this:
Code:
echo "badass" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
echo "badass" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpufreq/scaling_governor

You can also comment those lines and add it to a script to the /system/etc/init.d/ folder. (Remember the permissions)

Kerns_JW

Aug 26, 2009

Been modifying that myself to ensure no conflicts with my init.d scripts. Probably want to add the differences in msm found within the script.

elbermu

Dec 18, 2011

Testing...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360388023786.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360388023786.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 691

elbermu

Dec 18, 2011
Kernel for CM10.1

New build is up, OP updated. (THIS KERNEL IS FOR JB 4.2.1)

Kernel version 3.0.62 (For AOSP 4.2.1):

• Kernel version 3.0.62 (For AOSP 4.2.1)
  • Governors: Badass, SmartAssV2, Wheatley, Intellidemand, Lionheart... Plus the CM base standards: interactive, conservative, ondemand, userspace and performance.
  • Shedulers: SIO and V/R... Plus the CM base standards: row, noop, deadline and cfq.
  • More frequencies availables for OC (Max 1.8).

This does not support UV. I don't really see benefits in UV so the later may be not added.

Default Governor is performance... Only for JB 4.2.1 AOSP ROMS.

DOWNLOAD: http://d-h.st/zCS

Latest update: added Lionheart governor, added fixed to smartass governor and tweaked it to fix the phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is another kernel for the Hercules...

Cerux Kernel

JB 4.2.2 AOSP ROMS.

Beta4 version for newest nightlies... For nightlies from 4/24/2013 and later <-- In bright red

SWEEP 2 WAKE

http://goo.im/devs/elbermu/betas/cerux_kernel_v1.50-beta4_signed.zip

Feedback are welcome, in fact will be the best help from now on, since I don't use this device anymore...

Edit: If problems happens just clean flash...

Changelog for v1.50 beta3...

Latest changes:

* c0fad5b (elbermu) commited: 33 minutes ago Merge remote branch 'cm-msm8660/cm-10.1' into cm-10.1
    * 59a632d (Steve Kondik) commited: 2 days ago video: msm: Remove buggy locking around FB operations
    * cc3100d (Stephen Boyd) commited: 3 days ago ARM: Fix deadlock scenario with smp_send_stop()
    * 40688f3 (Dan Magenheimer) commited: 3 days ago staging: zcache: support multiple clients, prep for KVM and RAMster
    * d2a58d3 (Girish Mahadevan) commited: 3 days ago msm: pm-8x60: Don't restore ACPU frequency for hotplug cases.
    * e78d2aa (Stephen Boyd) commited: 3 days ago msm: gpio-v2: Fix lockdep warning
    * 8369244 (Michael Bohan) commited: 3 days ago msm: gpio-v2: Add support for irq_domains
    * d74bbb7 (Michael Bohan) commited: 3 days ago irq: irqdomain: Change irq_domain_add to detect errors
    * 5f08f55 (Michael Bohan) commited: 3 days ago irq: irqdomain: Add support for dynamic irq_desc allocations
    * 88019fd (Trilok Soni) commited: 3 days ago ARM: gic: Remove unnecessary irq spinlocks from gic_resume path
    * e470f21 (Taniya Das) commited: 3 days ago ARM: gic: Disable all interrupts before Power collapse
    * 6287e65 (Trilok Soni) commited: 3 days ago ARM: gic: protect some of 8625 GIC functionality with irq spinlocks
    * d35f539 (Taniya Das) commited: 3 days ago ARM: gic: Move GIC based code out from mpm-8625
    * 7f68a13 (Taniya Das) commited: 3 days ago ARM: gic: Add spinlocks for SGIR/AIR/EOI for 8625
    * 03f2ce5 (Taniya Das) commited: 3 days ago ARM: gic: Add support to access GIC in secure mode
    * 4a9bc5b (Rohit Vaswani) commited: 3 days ago arm: gic: Configure the GIC to run in secure mode
    * a1ffc9b (Michael Bohan) commited: 3 days ago arm: gic: Check for error code on irq_domain_add
    * 6bbbc23 (Michael Bohan) commited: 3 days ago arm: gic: Register irqdomain after adding it
    * f9da9b5 (Ashwin Chaugule) commited: 3 days ago Perf: Dont reset PMU's if perf is not active
    * 8f012ea (Trilok Soni) commited: 3 days ago msm: gic: Remove manual GIC programming for PPI trigger type
    * 9090fe0 (Stephen Boyd) commited: 3 days ago msm: clock-8960/8660: Support 32/64MHz prng clock frequency plan
    * af7b667 (Rohit Vaswani) commited: 3 days ago msm: gpio-v2: Clear the interrupt status before unmasking
    * d8a47b7 (Rohit Vaswani) commited: 3 days ago msm: gpio-v2: Re-arrange the write to RAW_STATUS_EN
    * 9f1baaa (Rohit Vaswani) commited: 3 days ago msm: gpio-v2: Fix spurious interrupts when gpio-irq is unmasked
    * 5450383 (Steve Muckle) commited: 3 days ago msm: pm: clean msm_pm_pc_pgd in the cache after writing
    * 8495360f (Girish Mahadevan) commited: 3 days ago msm: 8960: Set last sleep mode variable for WFI
    * 3dceef3 (Steve Kondik) commited: 4 days ago msm: restart: Always send Samsung magic reset reason
    * eded983 (Steve Kondik) commited: 4 days ago video: msm: Remove dead code causing compilation failure on MIPI devices
    * 70270d9 (Steve Kondik) commited: 5 days ago video: msm: Call complete_all if vsync times out for LCDC
    * 1b1521e (Yong Wang) commited: 5 days ago bdi: use deferable timer for sync_supers task
    * 9c02474 (Peter Zijlstra) commited: 5 days ago sched: Fix select_fallback_rq() vs cpu_active/cpu_online
    * 9964415 (Vikram Mulukutla) commited: 5 days ago panic: Fix a possible deadlock in panic()
    * 6a4309a (Xin Qi) commited: 5 days ago sched/nohz: Fix logic in trigger_load_balance
    * e5455a4 (Xin Qi) commited: 5 days ago sched/nohz: Fix logic in run_rebalance_domains
    * b71392f (Xin Qi) commited: 5 days ago sched/nohz: Fix logic in nohz_kick_needed
    * 8666a5c (Diwakar Tundlam) commited: 5 days ago sched/nohz: Correctly initialize 'next_balance' in 'nohz' idle balancer
    * 565d542 (Nagamalleswararao Ganji) commited: 5 days ago msm_fb: Optimize the resolution change on hdmi interface
    * cab7b42 (Ajay Singh Parmar) commited: 5 days ago msm_fb: hdmi: Do not turn on HDMI if not ready
    * b89dc82 (Ajay Singh Parmar) commited: 5 days ago msm_fb: hdmi: update data on resolution change
    * 1b36fd6 (David Ferguson) commited: 5 days ago qt602240_ts: add additional mutex protection
    * 611bfd2 (David Ferguson) commited: 5 days ago qt602240_ts: fix incorrect #if !defined(CONFIG_*_MODEL) usage
    * 838987b (David Ferguson) commited: 5 days ago qt602240_ts: clear unused slots in the framework after calibration
    * 95679de (Ken Zhang) commited: 5 days ago msm: display: update non-double-buffered register
    * f77475b (Kalyan Thota) commited: 5 days ago msm_fb: Check for panel power on after Unblank.
    * 2c526f1 (Jeevan Shriram) commited: 5 days ago msm_fb: display: Assign proper destination rectangles to mdp blit
    * e5e17f8 (Steve Kondik) commited: 5 days ago video: msm: Call unblank for DTV too
    * 9eed136 (Padmanabhan Komanduru) commited: 5 days ago msm_fb: Use an exclusive semaphore for Vsync IOCTL
    * 128e2fa (Kuogee Hsieh) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: display: calculate mdp clock including borderfill pipe
    * ef97ba6 (Mayank Chopra) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: display: Wait for DMAE for external interface (DTV)
    * 5c19239 (Naseer Ahmed) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: display: remove extra dmap irq disable
    * 1b4e292 (Steve Kondik) commited: 7 days ago video: msm: Resolve mismerges
    * aab22b1 (Mayank Chopra) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: display: Do a pre-fill to writeback buffers.
    * 0d5a37a (Steve Kondik) commited: 7 days ago Revert "msm_fb: display: free base layer pipe at adb stop"
    * 7f7099c (Kuogee Hsieh) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: display: add one more pipe_commit delay before free ion buffer
    * 8f7b3ea (Kuogee Hsieh) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: display: free previous iommu buffer only at overlay_unset
    * 66473ed (Padmanabhan Komanduru) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: Remove the extra freelist in display_commit
    * 0619101 (Kuogee Hsieh) commited: 7 days ago mms_fb: display: init pipe default configure as solidfill
    * 6c7b499 (Naseer Ahmed) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: display: do not use ION_IOMMU_UNMAP_DELAYED
    * 820c786 (Venkat Devarasetty) commited: 7 days ago msm: rq_stats: Fix missing initalization of cur_freq
    * 2394c53 (Archana Sathyakumar) commited: 7 days ago cpufreq: Resolve CPUFREQ_NOTIFY issue
    * d749cbe (Archana Sathyakumar) commited: 7 days ago msm:rq_stats: Register for Cpufreq policy notification
    * 79d670a (Steve Kondik) commited: 8 days ago Remove stray file
    * f1378ee (Murali Nalajala) commited: 8 days ago msm: rq_stats: remove io_is_busy from load computation
    * b7901c7 (Narayanan Gopalakrishnan) commited: 8 days ago msm: cpufreq: fix a race between hotplug and cpufreq
    * 025c20f (Anji Jonnala) commited: 8 days ago msm: cpuidle: Update C state time stats in the cpu idle device.
    * 1ee1541 (Stephen Boyd) commited: 8 days ago msm: cpuidle: Don't disable irqs again
    * 88bb030 (Stephen Boyd) commited: 8 days ago msm: Remove idle stats and cpuidle hooks
    * 41b1360 (Steve Kondik) commited: 8 days ago cpufreq: ondemand: Add duration for boosting
    * 1c17085 (Krishna Vanka) commited: 8 days ago msm: cpufreq: Fix the race between dbs_refresh and hotplug.
    * 7270351 (Praveen Chidambaram) commited: 8 days ago cpufreq: Fix panic when setting sampling rate
    * 8a1cb6b (Steve Kondik) commited: 8 days ago cpufreq: ondemand: Fix the boostpulse interface
    * 4c0f566 (Narayanan Gopalakrishnan) commited: 8 days ago cpufreq: notify avg load for short sampling_rate
    * c56066f (Narayanan Gopalakrishnan) commited: 8 days ago cpufreq: fix utilization statistics for sync cpus
    * dd56050 (Narayanan Gopalakrishnan) commited: 8 days ago cpufreq: Add a boostpulse interface to ondemand
    * 84bfbc3 (David Ferguson) commited: 8 days ago lcdc_ld9040: add additional mutex protection
    * 26f7bce (Steve Kondik) commited: 9 days ago bluetooth: Fix race conditions in BT LPM
    * 996fdd8 (Steve Kondik) commited: 10 days ago video: msm: Allow timeouts for LCDC operations
    * f19056d (Steve Kondik) commited: 10 days ago video: msm: Remove dead code
    * 1f0d805 (Brian Beloshapka) commited: 10 days ago net/wireless: Backport stack from 3.4
    * 7a7dc41 (carvsdriver) commited: 3 weeks ago block: Adding ROW scheduling algorithm
    * 888a0be (Brandon Bennett) commited: 3 weeks ago Set as-instr to use printf instead of echo

Beta 3
    * New CM10.1 kernel (4/24/2013)
    https://github.com/elbermu/android_kernel_samsung_msm8660-common/compare/9829ede...HEAD

Version 1.47 - 04/19/2013 (AOSP 4.2.2)

Features
    Version 1.47 (04/19/2013)
    • Added kernel msm_thermal* - ported from bricked-pyramid and bricked-mako kernel, thanks and credit to Dennis Rassmann @show-p1984) for his awesome code, slightly modifications to fit the Galaxy S2...
      To pick...
    • Force min/max frequency changes for both cores when changes are applied to one core, this is useful for those using built-in performance settings or using a cpu app that changes only core0 while keeping core1 intact.
    • Enable force_cpu_gov_sync by default
    • It is optional now to clear cache, however if you run into any problems just do it
    • Fixed a bug where screen does not turn on when mpdecision does not come back after pausing
    • Added touchpoke to ondemand governor, ported from bricked-mako, you should see a improvement in scrolling, keyboard typing, etc. Credit thanks to showp1984
    • Removed support for init.qcom.post_boot.sh and added values and changed to init.cerux.post_boot.sh
    • sweep2wake | sweep from left->right to wake the device. - credit to showp1984, the creator of sweep2wake and the original code.
    • Added 2nd phase for OnDemand governor, now it should step first to 1026 MHz
    • Fixed bug where SmartassV2 governor clocked to max frequency where set in both cores.
    • Added kernel based mpdecision, ported from Briked-Kernel (MAKO), thanks to showp1984.
    • Builded frandom as a module.
    • GPU OC: 2D 160-266, 3D 266-320 MHz.
    • Changed init.qcom.post_boot.sh to set ondemand as default governor and removed unneeded script.
    • Other things I might forgot.

This one does NOT have kernel tuner, but I recommend using it for tweeking some settings.

* kernel based 3-phase thermal control:
    This will lower your cpu speed to keep your device cool and release the restriction when it is cool enough. It will also shutdown your device if high temperature is detected (80°C)​

Download here (version 1.47)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to leave this here, for those with AOSP 4.1.2 based rom.

v1.47 for 4.1.2
    • Added msm_thermal
    • Added fast charge
    • Added CPU gov sync

Tested with LiquidSmooth All-Star V5.5

In some ROM you may need to flash the rotation_fix_FIXER.zip

Download: http://goo.im/devs/elbermu/kernel_aosp_4.1.2/cerux_kernel_v1.47_jb4.1.2_signed.zip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

features
    This kernel is for AOSP 4.1.2 based ROMs, has a lot of 4.2.2 kernel: Sweep2Wake, modified ondemand with touch_poke, mpdecision, gpu OC, etc.

Tested with cm-10 1/20 nightly and LiquidSmooth All-Star V5.5.

In some ROM you may need to flash the rotation_fix_FIXER.zip

http://goo.im/devs/elbermu/kernel_aosp_4.1.2/cerux_kernel_4.1.2_signed.zip

DOWNLOADS: here
    OLD DOWNLOADS: here

Full change log here

Source HERE

If you have any problem specially if coming from another custom kernel, I recommend to wipe everything and flash. When you come or go, files may be left on your device that may cause problems.

Donations here: https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/donation.do?cID=14222&pID=23750

Why support St. Jude?
    The support of caring people like you helps ensure that St. Jude Children's Research Hospital will continue its lifesaving mission of finding cures and saving children. St. Jude founder Danny Thomas believed that "no child should die in the dawn of life," and your donations help bring us closer to the day when every precious life can be saved.
    I feel compelled to donate for all your hard work, elbermu. Did I miss the donate link?

No donations, but if you feel you want to donate something you can donate to the Saint Jude Children’s hospital (www.stjude.org) they really need it.
    new version

OP Updated, version 1.47 up

It it optional now to clear cache, however if you run into any problems just do it
    New Version

New update, beta4 is up, OP updated...

Download link: http://goo.im/devs/elbermu/betas/cerux_kernel_v1.50-beta4_signed.zip

Latest changes:

* c0fad5b (elbermu) commited: 33 minutes ago Merge remote branch 'cm-msm8660/cm-10.1' into cm-10.1
    * 59a632d (Steve Kondik) commited: 2 days ago video: msm: Remove buggy locking around FB operations
    * cc3100d (Stephen Boyd) commited: 3 days ago ARM: Fix deadlock scenario with smp_send_stop()
    * 40688f3 (Dan Magenheimer) commited: 3 days ago staging: zcache: support multiple clients, prep for KVM and RAMster
    * d2a58d3 (Girish Mahadevan) commited: 3 days ago msm: pm-8x60: Don't restore ACPU frequency for hotplug cases.
    * e78d2aa (Stephen Boyd) commited: 3 days ago msm: gpio-v2: Fix lockdep warning
    * 8369244 (Michael Bohan) commited: 3 days ago msm: gpio-v2: Add support for irq_domains
    * d74bbb7 (Michael Bohan) commited: 3 days ago irq: irqdomain: Change irq_domain_add to detect errors
    * 5f08f55 (Michael Bohan) commited: 3 days ago irq: irqdomain: Add support for dynamic irq_desc allocations
    * 88019fd (Trilok Soni) commited: 3 days ago ARM: gic: Remove unnecessary irq spinlocks from gic_resume path
    * e470f21 (Taniya Das) commited: 3 days ago ARM: gic: Disable all interrupts before Power collapse
    * 6287e65 (Trilok Soni) commited: 3 days ago ARM: gic: protect some of 8625 GIC functionality with irq spinlocks
    * d35f539 (Taniya Das) commited: 3 days ago ARM: gic: Move GIC based code out from mpm-8625
    * 7f68a13 (Taniya Das) commited: 3 days ago ARM: gic: Add spinlocks for SGIR/AIR/EOI for 8625
    * 03f2ce5 (Taniya Das) commited: 3 days ago ARM: gic: Add support to access GIC in secure mode
    * 4a9bc5b (Rohit Vaswani) commited: 3 days ago arm: gic: Configure the GIC to run in secure mode
    * a1ffc9b (Michael Bohan) commited: 3 days ago arm: gic: Check for error code on irq_domain_add
    * 6bbbc23 (Michael Bohan) commited: 3 days ago arm: gic: Register irqdomain after adding it
    * f9da9b5 (Ashwin Chaugule) commited: 3 days ago Perf: Dont reset PMU's if perf is not active
    * 8f012ea (Trilok Soni) commited: 3 days ago msm: gic: Remove manual GIC programming for PPI trigger type
    * 9090fe0 (Stephen Boyd) commited: 3 days ago msm: clock-8960/8660: Support 32/64MHz prng clock frequency plan
    * af7b667 (Rohit Vaswani) commited: 3 days ago msm: gpio-v2: Clear the interrupt status before unmasking
    * d8a47b7 (Rohit Vaswani) commited: 3 days ago msm: gpio-v2: Re-arrange the write to RAW_STATUS_EN
    * 9f1baaa (Rohit Vaswani) commited: 3 days ago msm: gpio-v2: Fix spurious interrupts when gpio-irq is unmasked
    * 5450383 (Steve Muckle) commited: 3 days ago msm: pm: clean msm_pm_pc_pgd in the cache after writing
    * 8495360f (Girish Mahadevan) commited: 3 days ago msm: 8960: Set last sleep mode variable for WFI
    * 3dceef3 (Steve Kondik) commited: 4 days ago msm: restart: Always send Samsung magic reset reason
    * eded983 (Steve Kondik) commited: 4 days ago video: msm: Remove dead code causing compilation failure on MIPI devices
    * 70270d9 (Steve Kondik) commited: 5 days ago video: msm: Call complete_all if vsync times out for LCDC
    * 1b1521e (Yong Wang) commited: 5 days ago bdi: use deferable timer for sync_supers task
    * 9c02474 (Peter Zijlstra) commited: 5 days ago sched: Fix select_fallback_rq() vs cpu_active/cpu_online
    * 9964415 (Vikram Mulukutla) commited: 5 days ago panic: Fix a possible deadlock in panic()
    * 6a4309a (Xin Qi) commited: 5 days ago sched/nohz: Fix logic in trigger_load_balance
    * e5455a4 (Xin Qi) commited: 5 days ago sched/nohz: Fix logic in run_rebalance_domains
    * b71392f (Xin Qi) commited: 5 days ago sched/nohz: Fix logic in nohz_kick_needed
    * 8666a5c (Diwakar Tundlam) commited: 5 days ago sched/nohz: Correctly initialize 'next_balance' in 'nohz' idle balancer
    * 565d542 (Nagamalleswararao Ganji) commited: 5 days ago msm_fb: Optimize the resolution change on hdmi interface
    * cab7b42 (Ajay Singh Parmar) commited: 5 days ago msm_fb: hdmi: Do not turn on HDMI if not ready
    * b89dc82 (Ajay Singh Parmar) commited: 5 days ago msm_fb: hdmi: update data on resolution change
    * 1b36fd6 (David Ferguson) commited: 5 days ago qt602240_ts: add additional mutex protection
    * 611bfd2 (David Ferguson) commited: 5 days ago qt602240_ts: fix incorrect #if !defined(CONFIG_*_MODEL) usage
    * 838987b (David Ferguson) commited: 5 days ago qt602240_ts: clear unused slots in the framework after calibration
    * 95679de (Ken Zhang) commited: 5 days ago msm: display: update non-double-buffered register
    * f77475b (Kalyan Thota) commited: 5 days ago msm_fb: Check for panel power on after Unblank.
    * 2c526f1 (Jeevan Shriram) commited: 5 days ago msm_fb: display: Assign proper destination rectangles to mdp blit
    * e5e17f8 (Steve Kondik) commited: 5 days ago video: msm: Call unblank for DTV too
    * 9eed136 (Padmanabhan Komanduru) commited: 5 days ago msm_fb: Use an exclusive semaphore for Vsync IOCTL
    * 128e2fa (Kuogee Hsieh) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: display: calculate mdp clock including borderfill pipe
    * ef97ba6 (Mayank Chopra) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: display: Wait for DMAE for external interface (DTV)
    * 5c19239 (Naseer Ahmed) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: display: remove extra dmap irq disable
    * 1b4e292 (Steve Kondik) commited: 7 days ago video: msm: Resolve mismerges
    * aab22b1 (Mayank Chopra) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: display: Do a pre-fill to writeback buffers.
    * 0d5a37a (Steve Kondik) commited: 7 days ago Revert "msm_fb: display: free base layer pipe at adb stop"
    * 7f7099c (Kuogee Hsieh) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: display: add one more pipe_commit delay before free ion buffer
    * 8f7b3ea (Kuogee Hsieh) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: display: free previous iommu buffer only at overlay_unset
    * 66473ed (Padmanabhan Komanduru) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: Remove the extra freelist in display_commit
    * 0619101 (Kuogee Hsieh) commited: 7 days ago mms_fb: display: init pipe default configure as solidfill
    * 6c7b499 (Naseer Ahmed) commited: 7 days ago msm_fb: display: do not use ION_IOMMU_UNMAP_DELAYED
    * 820c786 (Venkat Devarasetty) commited: 7 days ago msm: rq_stats: Fix missing initalization of cur_freq
    * 2394c53 (Archana Sathyakumar) commited: 7 days ago cpufreq: Resolve CPUFREQ_NOTIFY issue
    * d749cbe (Archana Sathyakumar) commited: 7 days ago msm:rq_stats: Register for Cpufreq policy notification
    * 79d670a (Steve Kondik) commited: 8 days ago Remove stray file
    * f1378ee (Murali Nalajala) commited: 8 days ago msm: rq_stats: remove io_is_busy from load computation
    * b7901c7 (Narayanan Gopalakrishnan) commited: 8 days ago msm: cpufreq: fix a race between hotplug and cpufreq
    * 025c20f (Anji Jonnala) commited: 8 days ago msm: cpuidle: Update C state time stats in the cpu idle device.
    * 1ee1541 (Stephen Boyd) commited: 8 days ago msm: cpuidle: Don't disable irqs again
    * 88bb030 (Stephen Boyd) commited: 8 days ago msm: Remove idle stats and cpuidle hooks
    * 41b1360 (Steve Kondik) commited: 8 days ago cpufreq: ondemand: Add duration for boosting
    * 1c17085 (Krishna Vanka) commited: 8 days ago msm: cpufreq: Fix the race between dbs_refresh and hotplug.
    * 7270351 (Praveen Chidambaram) commited: 8 days ago cpufreq: Fix panic when setting sampling rate
    * 8a1cb6b (Steve Kondik) commited: 8 days ago cpufreq: ondemand: Fix the boostpulse interface
    * 4c0f566 (Narayanan Gopalakrishnan) commited: 8 days ago cpufreq: notify avg load for short sampling_rate
    * c56066f (Narayanan Gopalakrishnan) commited: 8 days ago cpufreq: fix utilization statistics for sync cpus
    * dd56050 (Narayanan Gopalakrishnan) commited: 8 days ago cpufreq: Add a boostpulse interface to ondemand
    * 84bfbc3 (David Ferguson) commited: 8 days ago lcdc_ld9040: add additional mutex protection
    * 26f7bce (Steve Kondik) commited: 9 days ago bluetooth: Fix race conditions in BT LPM
    * 996fdd8 (Steve Kondik) commited: 10 days ago video: msm: Allow timeouts for LCDC operations
    * f19056d (Steve Kondik) commited: 10 days ago video: msm: Remove dead code
    * 1f0d805 (Brian Beloshapka) commited: 10 days ago net/wireless: Backport stack from 3.4
    * 7a7dc41 (carvsdriver) commited: 3 weeks ago block: Adding ROW scheduling algorithm
    * 888a0be (Brandon Bennett) commited: 3 weeks ago Set as-instr to use printf instead of echo
    Re: [KERNEL] Cerux Kernel v1.46 AOSP [JB 4.1.2/4.2.2] | 2013-03-22

I got my nexus today, I will try to continue to provide updates for this, but from now on I will not have the sgs2 as my DD.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2