nexus 7 3g Android 4.3

Search This thread

DominatingSystem

Jun 4, 2009
My Nexus 3G downloaded a OTA Update File, i search it on my Device and found it on /cache.

If anyone would test it, i will upload it. It´s a flashable zip file.

Here is a Screenshot.

Screenshot_2013-07-27-10-21-18.png

dr.sushant

Dec 3, 2012
Varanasi
Last edited:

Phr³³k

Jan 31, 2006
/dev/hal
phr33k.soup.io
I will test the flashable update when download and current nandroid is ready.

Just in case one want's to install the OTA version via standard update precedures,
returning to stock recovery before trying to install the update is highly recommended,
as it failed for me from JOP40D to JDQ39.

Here is the stock recovery as single file, though you can just extract it from the factory image as well.

http://www.share-online.biz/dl/XSRQDLQM26 < Tilapia JDQ39 4.2.2 Stockrecovery

cheers phk

Last edited:

shinji257

Rather than install the zip I just went ahead and loaded the official image. I ran the commands one by one too rather than run the batch file. It contains a command to unlock the bootloader so if you didn't already you should have an unlocked one at the end. There is no command to relock the bootloader as also indicated by those that say theirs was still unlocked after the flash.

UnicornKaz

May 5, 2007
Southern Ontario
I just completed my base 4.3 build and took it through the paces. Let me know if there's interest in this and I'll post it.

Screenshot_2013-07-25-23-29-16.jpg

I won't take the time to convert it to an update.zip so please don't ask. It's merely the baseline build that I will now use to forward port my GwT work into.

The install process would be a fastboot -w flashall ... would require wipe ... would not include GAPPS and its build.prop would need to be updated to present a proper device signature.

Believed it or not... I am still rock solid with your RC3 released ( 4.2.2 ) !! :good: ( why mess with perfection ? ;)

been flashing all the offers but always went back to the RC3 !!

and I do mean ROCK SOLID.... not a single issue !!!

anyway... looking forward to the future GwT release ;) ( going to take a lot to get me away from RC3 !! LOL :laugh: )

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts