[ROM] Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (BMC3) | Stock | Multi-Window | Premium Suite | 23 Apr 2013 |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cdjaney

Feb 2, 2012
Doesnt work for me but I was wanting to move to this premium suite for the low light feature and that works great

And I guess I 'm confused about that too...seems like I've had low light on my camera for quite some time....been on Intergalactic and Devil's reject....LK3's...had low light on both. Is this supposed to be an improved low light or did they just use modded cameras and I didn't know?

bruceo

May 4, 2008
And I guess I 'm confused about that too...seems like I've had low light on my camera for quite some time....been on Intergalactic and Devil's reject....LK3's...had low light on both. Is this supposed to be an improved low light or did they just use modded cameras and I didn't know?

I think it was a note2 feature and they now inserted it into the S3 Camera app. You have probably used it since many of the roms have had the note2 camera and gallery. I always reverted back to the S3 camera and gallery because the note 2 gallery was always buggy for me.

Reactions: cdjaney

enewman17

Sep 20, 2010
Fort Wayne, IN

I think it was a note2 feature and they now inserted it into the S3 Camera app. You have probably used it since many of the roms have had the note2 camera and gallery. I always reverted back to the S3 camera and gallery because the note 2 gallery was always buggy for me.

I never messed with the camera app.... BTW this thing has a camera? Idk I dont use it. Lol it was always a stock option.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

bruceo

May 4, 2008
I never messed with the camera app.... BTW this thing has a camera? Idk I dont use it. Lol it was always a stock option.

I am a videographer by profession and the camera quality/featureset is the most important smartphone aspect to me. One of the things IMO that makes Samsung w/touchwiz superior to all other androids and iPhones is the ability to pause a video recording and resume, so you can essentially shoot a multiangle video piece in initial recording then only minimally edit it or be done with it. Whereas every other phone or even high end professional cameras, you have to edit all the clips together, which is a time suck. i.e. I shot a 3 round boxing match and just record the boxer info card, pause, rec 1 round, pause, etc etc then stop and noe the entire match is already edited and I immediately upload to youtube and within 10 minutes after the fight is over people are watching in its entirety and it has 500 views in just a few hours. Cant do that with any other device that I know of at the moment.

cdjaney

Feb 2, 2012

I didn't think ya did man! And here I sit on DRV7.......
uploadfromtaptalk1366829889568.jpg

:thumbup::thumbup::D

I don't know....you and Loser just hurry up and hurry up with that update! ;) Then on to a official S4 system dump. :D

And, with that, upandwn4par, I respectfully stop cluttering your thread!

Ethere

Oct 25, 2010
Central PA
Can anyone else confirm if SMS works on their phone? I still can't get it to work no matter what. Had to go back to CM 10.1.

Russ77

Jul 26, 2012
Last edited:

metalchef

Jan 22, 2009
Fredericton
www.metalchef.com
woot! ^_^

flashed this on my "fido" sgh-i747m ...
first boot took a little longer than expected, but not "long" by any means -- but it did boot into safe mode (?). what modem would I flash for Rogers/Fido? VLDLK4 or UMLL1?

EDIT: couldn't modify or add APNs; also, signal icon kept switching between 3G/H+ and 4G, whereas on stock VLDKL4 I get a constant "LTE" indication (sometimes 4G, depending on my location).

Last edited:

SKIMMAH

Jan 19, 2009
Last edited:

Russ77

Jul 26, 2012
other than the mms issue, which I didn't even notice till Ethere posted about it, and what i thought was a marginally higher battery consumption - which was actually an mms message that was trying to send since flashing, i haven't found any other issues with this. i even dirty flashed, wiped cache and dalvik and installed.

loving page buddy!

capathy21

Jul 10, 2011
Pineville,La
Everything seems to be working well. Small thing though(minor at best) is there any way to get rid of the sprint sound on the splash screen?

Thanks

Febby

May 19, 2010
Looks nice and works nice but when i try to add a new APN it doesn't let me select any of the fields to create a new APN for my carrier on my i747. Does anyone know how to fix this? Hopefully it will be fixed if MD4 release is being worked on. Also, you left one sprint app left, sprint hotspot. :p Thank you!

upndwn4par

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 22, 2012
New Jersey
Until I get a chance to update the OP, everyone can head over to the CSROM ThaBMB thread for some useful info. Post #2 has info about changing APNs, wifi hotspot, etc.

Reactions: jroyalty7

Ethere

Oct 25, 2010
Central PA
Looks nice and works nice but when i try to add a new APN it doesn't let me select any of the fields to create a new APN for my carrier on my i747. Does anyone know how to fix this? Hopefully it will be fixed if MD4 release is being worked on. Also, you left one sprint app left, sprint hotspot. :p Thank you!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2218594

Flash that in recovery, and then you'll have the ability to change the APN's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    bmc3_1.jpg

This is the most recent Sprint 4.1.2 ROM available for the SGS3. I think this should give us a pretty good idea of what our 4.1.2 update should look like (try not to be too disappointed ;)). This ROM is almost completely stock. Only Sprint specific stuff was removed.

Features
    Multi-Window
    Premium Suite
    Page Buddy
    Paper Artist
    New Gallery
    Rooted
    Deodexed
    Busyboxed
    init.d support
    Removed all Sprint apps

Credits
    sextape (firmware)
    dsixda (kitchen)

Edit: This was the most recent firmware...until about an hour ago. :eek:
    If there are any significant changes in BMD4 I will update. And...damn...I wish I had this guy's connections!
    Please do not use any part of this ROM without permission

Download
    Sprint_BMC3_d2att_v1.0
    MD5: BDBD6B55641651261684991FA5718FA8
    Download

Installation
    (Flash at your own risk!!!)
    Nandroid backup
    Factory reset in recovery if coming from a non-TouchWiz ROM
    Flash in recovery

Changing your APN: Link 1 Link 2

Stock Apps: DR App Machine

MD5 Utility

Wifi Hotspot Tether App / Setting it Up

Wiping Tools

222 downloads in 3 days.

Thanks to the 14 of you that took the time to show some appreciation and click the thanks button. :good:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2218594

Flash that in recovery, and then you'll have the ability to change the APN's.