[Q] Isis wallet AT&T-> T-mobile

Search This thread

andersonpaac

Feb 18, 2011
Urbana
I own the note 3 from AT&T and I'm currently on T-Mobile. Isis mobile wallet works only if the carrier and the phone are from the same carrier. Can someone advice on how I can get Isis wallet working? Will replacing the build.prop with the T-Mobile's build.prop help?

I thought of a few things and will update this thread accordingly.

<EDIT-02-08-14 1504 CST>
Updated build.prop using the "Want Stock T-Mobile build.prop again?" section at
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2485441

Used Xposed Framework and isis mobile bypass module to avoid root detection.

App starts, says secure element missing. Double checked the secure element in the phone. It is a secure element. Searching for fixes....

</EDIT-02-08-14:1504 CST>

Last edited:

440bro

Oct 14, 2008
Cleveland ROCKS!!!
gsomething.net
I own the note 3 from AT&T and I'm currently on T-Mobile. Isis mobile wallet works only if the carrier and the phone are from the same carrier. Can someone advice on how I can get Isis wallet working? Will replacing the build.prop with the T-Mobile's build.prop help?

I thought of a few things and will update this thread accordingly.

I wouldn't swap the entire build prop. Just change the items you need to make it seem like it's all tmobile.

chrisrotolo

Nov 3, 2010
Corona, CA
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
similar issue here. I had an att note 3 working with isis. now I have a tmobile note 3, running tweaked rom, with a full att build.prop and csc. I have root cloak, isis bypass module, and even tried xprivacy. I even spoke with amex serve, isis and att. isis says it won't work on an unlocked phone. I can create a new account and a pin, then it hangs forever and send me an email shortly after saying failed to create account. It must be an IMEI check.

andersonpaac

Feb 18, 2011
Urbana
ROM..

similar issue here. I had an att note 3 working with isis. now I have a tmobile note 3, running tweaked rom, with a full att build.prop and csc. I have root cloak, isis bypass module, and even tried xprivacy. I even spoke with amex serve, isis and att. isis says it won't work on an unlocked phone. I can create a new account and a pin, then it hangs forever and send me an email shortly after saying failed to create account. It must be an IMEI check.

Can you link me to the ROM?