Can you lock the home app in memory in any hero roms?

Search This thread

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
USA
Moto G Power
Motorola Edge
I'm using sensehero 1.4 and I want to know if theres a way to lock the home app in memory like in cyanogen's mod.

Hero is already slow, why make it slower, if you see the avail ram it is pretty low...Locking stuff in mem will make it more sluggish..So in simple look at this..
Imagine have a Twin turbo engine that's a V8 then you put her into a Model T, it will run horrid considering the car cant handle something like that with such magnificant power that you would bend your knees to:cool:

Now G1=Model T
Twin Turbo= Sense? Oh well its late and i cant think of any good comparision but you got de idea right?

fiktion

Apr 22, 2008
Deer Park, TX
Hero is already slow, why make it slower, if you see the avail ram it is pretty low...Locking stuff in mem will make it more sluggish..So in simple look at this..
Imagine have a Twin turbo engine that's a V8 then you put her into a Model T, it will run horrid considering the car cant handle something like that with such magnificant power that you would bend your knees to:cool:

Now G1=Model T
Twin Turbo= Sense? Oh well its late and i cant think of any good comparision but you got de idea right?

Lol, I would TOTALLY put a twin turbo V8 into a Model T. That would be a beast down the 1/4 mile. :p