[Q] ART not working

Search This thread

ayoubij

Jan 28, 2013
Tripoli
Hey guys, I tried switching to ART from dalvik today but unfortunately as soon as it finished booting I cant get past the lockscreen as it keep FCing each time I try to unlock the device. I tried rebooting , tried going to recovery and wiping cache and dalvik, and still the same. How can I fix this or how can I atleast return back to dalvik ?? because I cant even use the phone now.. Please help its urgent :(

im on the latest carbon rom nightly 4.4.3 and boeffla kernel Omni version beta 6.
Using nova launcher if this matters.

ghostofcain

Nov 25, 2009
Birkenhead
Google Pixel 8
Hey guys, I tried switching to ART from dalvik today but unfortunately as soon as it finished booting I cant get past the lockscreen as it keep FCing each time I try to unlock the device. I tried rebooting , tried going to recovery and wiping cache and dalvik, and still the same. How can I fix this or how can I atleast return back to dalvik ?? because I cant even use the phone now.. Please help its urgent :(

im on the latest carbon rom nightly 4.4.3 and boeffla kernel Omni version beta 6.
Using nova launcher if this matters.
Restore your backup from within recovery.

Sent from my GT-I9300

stekkew

Sep 22, 2013
Some of the custom roms just are not compatible with the ART. Restoring from a backup, or in the worst case do a clean/wipe install might be the only solution...