Guys I performed these step for flash (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1798145
Originally Posted by yairku View Post
1)Flash this SBF. Now you'll have stock 2.3.5 for Electrify. But you need Sprint services (I assume), so you don't stop here.
2) Download bootstrap from DroidX2 forum, and get it working. Of course you need to root your photon first.
3) Flash this ROM from bootstrap. Please follow the instructions for this ROM carefully, you don't wanna flash the SBF again.
4) Flash 254_13 modules with bootstrap. you need them.
5) Flash 2.3.5_254_13 sv2 boot, recovery and cdrom image sbf with RSD Lite.
6) Flash 254_12 libmoto_ril.so with bootstrap. You don't need to flash the radio SBF.
4) and 6) is not needed, if you install rom 3)
Here is the problem Now I am facing
After step 1 my my photon rebooting again and again (may be stock are not stable in phone so thats why its rebooting )
Now on step 2 I root my phone via Photon-Torpedo Direct v1.1 and my phone is rooted
Now on 3rd step I am not able to flash rom via bootstrap (copy rom in SD card and open recovery mode and run "apply update from SD card" but getting error "E:signature verification failed, Installation aborted" ) I am stuck here
Please help me guys. I need it badly