[ROM]**New** TribsHD2Wing WM6.5.5 [RUU vr Build 23653][My Custom Manila2D 2.1 Sense]

Search This thread

Tribulattifather

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2009
╠▒╣New╬York╠▒╣

FIRST AND FOREMOST - PLEASE BE HARDSPL'D (Click HERE to download the HardSPL folder) WHEN FLASHING MY ROMS :)

Here are my SYS & XIP files for you potential cooks..
[Updated November 14, 2010]

- Click Here For My Guide on Cooking Roms For QVGA Devices -

XKR8eB.gif

TribsHD2Wing RUU Version w/M2D 2.1 SENSE[Build 23563]

Download for the WING [December 22]

Download for the HERALD [December 22]

Probably The Closest Thing To An HD2 You Can Get But For The Wing/Herald^>^

= Screen Shots =

sshot006-6.png
sshot007-6.png
sshot001-11.png
sshot002-10.png
sshot003-7.png
sshot004-7.png
sshot008-6.png
sshot005-7.png

&

Download and install the cabs Separately:

You'll want these cabs to run M2D to the fullest:

Weather Cities Editor

Newest Opera Mobile 10(v3)

HTC Audio Booster 2_5_19182330.cab

HTC Media Tool kit 1.0.19171631.00.cab

HTC YouTube 2.6.19171628.cab

HTC FullScreenPlayer 1.7.19183031.01.cab

Click HERE to download the WMP Skin that matches the theme I have set up for these ROMs. The dialer, the Comm Manager and the WMP will all have the same style with this.

Just extract this to a folder and put it in your SD card. Then go to your Windows Media Player. When in your media player make sure to hit the back button to go to the player. Then go to Menu and then select Options. Then scroll over to the skin tab and choose the skin you just installed. Then put the phone into landscape mode and select the skin again and press OK.

In accordance of the XDA Rule#12, I here by state that all applications that are being used in my ROMs are not created by me. And as it is, all tools used to create said ROMs are only used by me, not created. Thank you too all who have created apps for free usage.

Last edited:
Reactions: timoteorex

Tribulattifather

Apr 23, 2009
╠▒╣New╬York╠▒╣
I'll test in a bit.
If you're HardSPL'd, however, give it a shot and if you don't like, flash another ^>^

EDIT:

16MB program memory free while running this version my my M2D,
23MB program memory free while NOT running M2D,
46MB Storage Memory.

Last edited:

lepard12

Jan 8, 2012
help

everything works great but the contacts wont show up. I've tried everything but it wont show the contacts but when they call the name and number shows up. If you could help that would be great.

runemasterz

Mar 7, 2012
ok i got it.. now how can i make the text and the img smaller.. when you tap on wifi.. its alittle big for my wing.

ps the batt, does not show a time or any thing just all green.. i will post other thing if i see any thing odd..

1) you can't shutdown phone.. as well.. i will look for a other one soon

Last edited:

hchanh

Apr 12, 2012
everything works great but the contacts wont show up. I've tried everything but it wont show the contacts but when they call the name and number shows up. If you could help that would be great.
What do you mean? I'm using C800 and the contact is ok. I think u should re-update this ROM again.

Tribulattifather

Apr 23, 2009
╠▒╣New╬York╠▒╣
Man, it's been a while since I've seen my own work, lol.

This was by far my most favorite ROM for my old HTC Tmo Wing.

Makes me sad to think I can never update my ROMs anymore now that Windows Mobile doesn't get updated via M$ anymore.

If I ever see an update down the line I will do my best to keep you all updated as well.

antonizoon

Jun 1, 2012
github.com
Man, it's been a while since I've seen my own work, lol.

This was by far my most favorite ROM for my old HTC Tmo Wing.

Makes me sad to think I can never update my ROMs anymore now that Windows Mobile doesn't get updated via M$ anymore.

If I ever see an update down the line I will do my best to keep you all updated as well.

Sup. It looks like your megaupload link for your SYS and ZIP files are down. Hopefully you have another copy somewhere. It would really suck to lose the sources for the best ROM on this phone (even if development is now in the doldrums). I am making an archive of XDA's work on their namesake phones, so it would really help me out.

Top Liked Posts