[ROM]RUU_Schubert_HTC_Europe_1.69.401.01_Radio_5.54.09. 21_22.33b.50.10_Signed

Search This thread

petbede

Nov 5, 2008
Everywhere
"Update all" App's is crashing

I am not talking about the zune update os service.

edit: and for me I had to first save a new contact that called me to get the caller ID working (after saving 1 new contact all is working , I call that a bug)

edit2: ofcourse I know that the chevron isn't working AFTER flash of the new build (7389) but if you update it using zune it could be that unlocked phones are still unlocked after the update (we seen that by the ealier update (build 7008) )

OK, But think it must be your phone cuz u the only one that have issues with the ROM

evolutionqy7

May 10, 2010
Dublin
Samsung Galaxy Note 10

First :) You must flash this O2_UK_1.57 ROM
Then you must extract it into a folder
Then find ModelID.fig in the folder
Launch Rom uptade uptility and your done :)

Last edited:

petbede

Nov 5, 2008
Everywhere
Here is another discovery, I am manager to edit the chevron and added some code to it and run it. My phone shows relock but the issue that have been fighting with for so long is that it can only load one app or game. If u want to add another u must uninstall the previous one u install. Still working and finding my way to this, fingers cross

PEACE!!!

Reactions: hoaisonongame

siddartha

Jun 11, 2009

First :) You must flash this O2_UK_1.57 ROM
Then you must extract it into a folder
Then find ModelID.fig in the folder
Launch Rom uptade uptility and your done :)

sorry but this will not work by me, f***ck
false vendor id, the same dissaster

siddartha

Jun 11, 2009
did u flash 1.57 rom first?

Not sure does it work on other phone vendors. Im on O2 Ireland and it works, works for O2 UK too. Not sure does it work for others

yes, i can not flash any rom, but i have a debrandet rom.
oh my god, i thing it will not works for me *cry* :eek:

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 46

petbede

Nov 5, 2008
Everywhere
did u flash 1.57 rom first?

Not sure does it work on other phone vendors. Im on O2 Ireland and it works, works for O2 UK too. Not sure does it work for others

There is another file he needs b4 it will work 4 him, like i said i am not uploading anything now. Answer me this, if your phone can accept just one side load, what will u pick

hoaisonongame

Jan 23, 2011
Ho Chi Minh City
Sorry if I'm noobie, but has anyone try this for Tmobile us?

Which ROM's ModelID.fig I should copy to this latest ROM to flash?

I'm at "RUU_Schubert_TMOUS_1.54.531.02_Radio_5.51.09.29a_22.32.50.10U_by_ansar" ROM

siddartha

Jun 11, 2009
i think i have this one atm
RUU_Schubert_O2_DE_1.61.207.01_Radio_5.52.09.16_2 2 .33a.50.10U_SPL_Signed_by_ansar

petbede

Nov 5, 2008
Everywhere
Nice to hear that you're working on Chevron tool. Except Chevron we don't have any tool to jailbreak NoDo atm. So please keep up ur great work :)

Sure, but so far i have manager to make something that will only let u install one app or one game. What will u pick? I am thinking of flashing back my cuz i cant lose all my apps and games just for copy and paste

jemaho

Apr 7, 2009
Waregem
Petbede, great job, I wasn't really interested to install NoDo until an unlock tool would surface as I have a lot of sideloaded apps. So I've decided to try your way of flash with a 7004 europe rom because I wanted to have french as main language. And, oh boy, this is working too. I guess you have find here a way to unlock to other roms our phones without the need of Goldcard. Thanks again.

rhn

Jun 9, 2006
Sure, but so far i have manager to make something that will only let u install one app or one game. What will u pick? I am thinking of flashing back my cuz i cant lose all my apps and games just for copy and paste

Hey petbede, thanks a lot for your current work. Can you post the modified chevron here?
Thanks in advance :)

evolutionqy7

May 10, 2010
Dublin
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
yes, i can not flash any rom, but i have a debrandet rom.
oh my god, i thing it will not works for me *cry* :eek:

Idk :) i put the ModelID.fig into the NoDo rom and it worked out perfect.

I tried with the latest O2 UK but no show since the new one doesnt have ModelID.fig in it :)

Tbh :) App loading is faster. Copy paste works perfect. Marketplace works way better.

I still get lag in panorama apps. No extra performance :S

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    to flash without goldcard

1)download a rom with your vendor id ( a rom that you can flash without a goldcard).

2)extract the bigest .nbh out of it (rename the .exe to rar and extract).

3)use this to extract the .nbh
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6537886&postcount=1
    HTC WP7 NBH Dump/Rebuild:
    NBHImageTool

read that thread and the .txt in the tools folder real carefully.

4)download this nodo rom.

5)extract the bigest .nbh out of it (rename the .exe to rar and extract).

6)use NBHImageTool to extract the .nbh

7)take the os.nb from the extracted nodo rom

8)replace os.nb (the os.nb from the rom that you could flash without goldcard) with the one from nodo in the extracted rom that you could flash without a goldcard.

10)then rebuild the extracted rom (the one where you copyed the os.nb from the nodo rom) using NBHImageTool .

11)copy the rebuild .nbh back in the folder where your rom was with your vendor id ( a rom that you can flash without a goldcard).

12) bring your phone in bootloader mode.

13)run ROMUpdateUtility.exe .

14) jop done :D
    MY PROJECTS UPDATE FOR NoDo:
    1> Installing UNLIMITED apps and games from BROWSER (SUCCESSFUL)

2> Wi-Fi Routher.xap [(SUCCESSFUL) (Installation from browser but with a unique CODE or it wont install)] .... The ONLY place to get the CODE is from me (Have talk about the processing of this in this Thread)

3> Sending MP3s, Images, Video with BLUETOOTH (SUCCESSFUL)

And all this CAN be done WITHOUT, YES!!! WITHOUT ChevronWP7. My method is being done just like the way you update your phone with ZUNE, u dont need Chevron to work with ZUNE, thats how my method works as well.

I wont be uploading it yet, until after the 24th of March. Oh dont feel bad, just hear me out. Well, cuz i heard that there will be another Update from MicroSoft, so i want to see if all i did will still working with the new Update. I will still upload it even if it didnt work but at least i will be able to make it clear in my post that it wont work, for people to know before i will start receiving negativity posts and comments.

That said, but i am not going on a break cuz now i want to continue my discovery from where i left it to discover a way to make android working on WP7.

Dont post me anything on this thread cuz i wont reply to it. I have a thread for ALL kind of Questions, Comments (Good & Bad) AND So On. Here is the thread link below:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=988672

Glad I Could Be Of Help

PEACE!!!
    here working mirrors
    [ROM]RUU_Schubert_HTC_Europe_1.69.401.01_Radio_5.54.09. 21_22.33b.50.10_Signed
    http://www.4shared.com/get/kXXbn7HR/RUU_Schubert_HTC_Europe_169401.html

new Mega link (no waiting, no captcha, very fast)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!8xgQlYoa!IgCQCEtiMbWoiFHEreHN8gb0kCxQvbd__limC5eTgyc
    ok... i just want to remind you that the ModelID.fig is about 300 kb big. So what would be awesome is if you upload the .fig file right away, because almost everyone in this forum has the original rom and only needs this one small file. And then upload the whole package. Thanks... I might be wrong about this "won't work thing"

CORRECTION:::
    The ModelID.fig is about 208kb not 300kb. U watched my video and u saw many files there right. Ok here is what I have decide to do. U guys should go and download this files yourself cuz i have cancelled my upload 4 some reasons.

HERE GO:::
    1> Look for a file called RUU_Schubert_O2_UK_1.57.728.02_Radio_5.52.09.16_22.33a.50.10U_Signed_by_ansar (Dont ask me 4 it cuz i wont upload it again like I said for some reasons but it is out there somewhere

2> Then extract it to a folder then run the ROMUpdateUtility

3> When u done your phone will still be in bootloader mode

4> Then look for this file called RUU_Schubert_HTC_Europe_1.69.401.01_Radio_5.54.09.21_22.33b.50.10_Signed_SCHUBERT_RELEASE

5> Extract that to a folder too

6> Download the ModelID.fig file from this link (http://rapidshare.com/files/451734900/ModelID.fig) and paste it to the NoDo Update Folder

7> Then run the ROMUpdateUtility

8> You wont get any error of any kind and your phone will be flash to OS: 7.0.7389.0

I will be posting pictures soon but I bet before I do people will make good remarks and thank me too, that is a promise