SIMPLE 1 click root for HTC Inspire

Search This thread

gmiusa02

Mar 1, 2011
I will not take any credit for the link below, but i wanted to share this with everyone.....It is by far the easiest rooting for the HTC Inspire....

You follow instructions, and all will be well.

only have to have the following before hand:

1) HTC drivers for your phone installed on the computer (get that by installing HTC Sync.....then you uninstall the HTC sync program w/o removing the drivers)...you can't have HTC Sync when you are doing this on your computer.
2) get the latest .net framework.

http://www.dailyappnews.com/2011/03/13543/root-htc-inspire-4g-soff-click-root-tool/

Good luck to everyone....

Here is the problems i have had which i have fixed thanks to some snazzy guys in here that helped me:

1) GPS was not working for me, but i installed the ginger bread Radio in the place of AT&T's radio....then all worked fine.

Reactions: Simba501

gunnyman

Apr 12, 2010
Greenville SC
I will not take any credit for the link below, but i wanted to share this with everyone.....It is by far the easiest rooting for the HTC Inspire....

1) HTC drivers for your phone installed on the computer (get that by installing HTC Sync.....then you uninstall the HTC sync program w/o removing the drivers)...you can't have HTC Sync when you are doing this on your computer.

http://www.dailyappnews.com/2011/03/13543/root-htc-inspire-4g-soff-click-root-tool/

Here is the problems i have had which i have fixed thanks to some snazzy guys in here that helped me:

1) GPS was not working for me, but i installed the ginger bread Radio in the place of AT&T's radio....then all worked fine.

You're kidding, right?

XAviierG

Mar 11, 2011
Thanks man I would of never seen it! (Sarcasm)

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

gmiusa02

Mar 1, 2011
i just wanted to share the wealth with the info...sorry its old...i just found it myself....didn't realize this was OLD NEWS.

Admin you can close this if you want

Sorry for all the troubles...didn't realize you guys would just pound on me for this.

Scott_S

Nov 27, 2010
i just wanted to share the wealth with the info...sorry its old...i just found it myself....didn't realize this was OLD NEWS.

Admin you can close this if you want

Sorry for all the troubles...didn't realize you guys would just pound on me for this.

It's not about pounding you...well, maybe a little.

The idea is that you may want to get to know both your audience, and the subject of your news flash a little beforehand, that way you can be sure they're not one-and-the-same. ;)

Inspired Saga ¦ XDA Premium

doktor buknasty

Feb 21, 2009
New York
It's not about pounding you...well, maybe a little.

The idea is that you may want to get to know both your audience, and the subject of your news flash a little beforehand, that way you can be sure they're not one-and-the-same. ;)

Scott you wanna pound the Op o_0? Really weird lol.....jk. To the op: you just have to search before posting that's all. Don't take it personally, but members (including me) are sick and tired of members that make new threads when that question or topic has been discussed already.

Scott_S

Nov 27, 2010
Scott you wanna pound the Op o_0? Really weird lol.....jk. To the op: you just have to search before posting that's all. Don't take it personally, but members (including me) are sick and tired of members that make new threads when that question or topic has been discussed already.

LOL, in retrospect, not the best choice of words, but, after all, I was merely repeating the use of the word "pound" by the OP.

steezee

Aug 5, 2008
Sorry about people pounding you over this...but they always say before posting to use the search feature...but for this example reading the article would have actually done just as well...but to be honest I tried using that to root a friends Inspire (after I used the hack kit) thinking it would be easy...It failed halfway through and I had to break out the hack kit and finish it manually

Reactions: tomlogan1

mudknot2005

Feb 23, 2011
Corsicana, Tx
My question is why you you post this in the guide just to be told its already posted. Then come here and post it again? No offence but it seems a tad bit redundant.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Check the source for their article out. It is about 20 posts below yours in this very forum. ;)

Sent from my A500 using XDA Premium App
    Sorry about people pounding you over this...but they always say before posting to use the search feature...but for this example reading the article would have actually done just as well...but to be honest I tried using that to root a friends Inspire (after I used the hack kit) thinking it would be easy...It failed halfway through and I had to break out the hack kit and finish it manually