Galaxy Note Mega Deal - valid in India only !

Search This thread

Coolkriss

Jan 4, 2012
Hyderabad
I'm not in India so can't take advantage of the deal but it says it runs from 15th April, not that you have to have bought your phone after that date. A promotion running in the UK, where I live, offered music and movies and although only initially open to early adopters its been extended and is still available to new Note buyers.

So all Indian Note owners may be able to apply for the offer!

May we have the link of that promo please

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

B

baz77

So they outsourced their promo :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

dafreaking

Dec 15, 2011
Yep, only for those who bought theirs post April 15th. Entered my IMEI and it said I wasn't eligible.

microsd16

Feb 17, 2012
Just got my Sennheiser Headphone shipped via Blue Dart.....:D

And i must say it is tooo good....:p

Attachments

• Image196.jpg
    Image196.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 281
  • Image186.jpg
    Image186.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 267
  • Image187.jpg
    Image187.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 253
  • Image194.jpg
    Image194.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 250

indiandroid

Jan 1, 2012
New Delhi
Just got my Sennheiser Headphone shipped via Blue Dart.....:D

And i must say it is tooo good....:p

Damn!! Samsung Sucks...:mad:

It is alienating their early purchasers...:mad::rolleyes:

Cmon , Guys We Put a Joint Petition to Samsung to their Mail accounts that We also want the same stuff that they are offering nowto users after 15th April :eek:

OR WE THREATEN THEM THAT WE WILL STOP BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS IN FUTURE:rolleyes:

What Say ??:)

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011
Guys my friend got Note way before April month and he put his IMEI number and a backdated invoice number and they accepted it. He now enjoying his note with the headphones!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

indiandroid

Jan 1, 2012
New Delhi
Guys my friend got Note way before April month and he put his IMEI number and a backdated invoice number and they accepted it. He now enjoying his note with the headphones!

That is Not possible because , After You Put IMEI , It says in your face straight away that you are not eligible for the offer.

How can he input Back Dated Invoice after that ?

He is just Teasing you.. :)

Edit : Apparently , after the Unsuccessful attempt , they send you an email asking you to send a scanned copy of invoice for verification. If they find it OK in their records , then maybe they will send you the goodies. May be you can try out chicanery in scanning the invoice and its scanning but it won't work. :D

Last edited:

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011
That is Not possible because , After You Put IMEI , It says in your face straight away that you are not eligible for the offer.

Oh they are filtering it through IMEI number itself then. Well let me check then and get back.

Slashed12345

Apr 27, 2011
I sent the message to the number given in the promotion Page and I got a message with the music and games link. The music link did not work for me but I got to download games like modern combat 3 and nova 2, hot pursuit etc. From the games link

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Coolkriss

Jan 4, 2012
Hyderabad

Edit : Apparently , after the Unsuccessful attempt , they send you an email asking you to send a scanned copy of invoice for verification. If they find it OK in their records , then maybe they will send you the goodies. May be you can try out chicanery in scanning the invoice and its scanning but it won't work. :D

anyone tried this yet?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Posting your IMEI online is something which I will do after a lot of thinking!! I mean I checked the website but dint look authentic to me!! I mean it can be just me :what: but i will wait till its proved legit!!
    I saw the offer and felt that its too good to be true!!

But posting your IMEI on a non secured page :thumbdown: is not one should take lightly!!

Just my opinion!!

SHOT from my LOADED GT-N7000!!

That's exactly what I did too after having seen the crappy website. This thing has scam written all over it!

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Posting your IMEI online is something which I will do after a lot of thinking!! I mean I checked the website but dint look authentic to me!! I mean it can be just me :what: but i will wait till its proved legit!!
    I saw the offer and felt that its too good to be true!!

It's definitely a fake promo. No relation to Samsung at all. It's a marketing company based in Delhi.

Question is, what would they do with the IMEI numbers (or, what is the extent they can use that info for)? Or is it just the email addresses they are after?
    Freebies on a hot selling unit is dubious to begin with!
    is any one of the opinion that after 31st may, when the offer ends, SAMSUNG may drop the price of the note buy 2k or so ?

i do not know whether waiting will just make me miss out on the offer, as to be honest, I dont really want the headphones (prefer earphones) and the flipcover can be bought for much cheaper than 1700 after market...

My friend owns a samsung mobile gallery(samsung priority shop) he told me that after 31st may when s3 will launch in india according to him june end, price of note will drop by 1500 or so, today he is selling NEW NOTE for 30800/-