[ROM] OpenEclair v1.2.1 - AOSP 2.1-update1 Community ROM [Fast] [Stable] [02/13/2010]

Search This thread

Ic3Cold

Jun 16, 2009
yea i know its strange, but when i look in the preview window the picture is fine. It only shows the lines when i first take the pic.

G Zero

Jan 11, 2010
It has a larger RAM size, 256 MB, compared to original myTouch which is 192 MB

Vodaphone HTC Magic is 288MB, and you can pick one up on ebay any day of the week for $250. I dunno man, from where I'm standing its hard to justify the purchase of a Fender MT3G.

Camera probs: Camera Magic from the Market takes perfect pictures.

On a seperate note, I gotta calm my update fix. Was getting updates from Intension once every 2 days. Whats is the estimated release sched, weekly, biweekly, or when ever releasees come out?

Last edited:
Same spec as some euro mt3gs isn't it? Man, unless you're a HARDCORE guitar afficianado, its gonna be hard to justify the purchase of a F-MT3G over a N1.

Camera probs: anyone having camera issues, DL Camera Magic from Market, except for the zoom which is 3D based, it takes perfect pictures.

Fender mytouch.. Walk into store, no new contract, pay it off on my monthly bill, Im a guitar player.. $179

Nexus 1- Order through google, start new 2 year contract, pay $500 for phone, wait for it to hopefully arrive in the mail..

naguz

Jan 30, 2009
A hot keyboard tip: joansis HTC_IME works smoothly on this ROM. Great for those wanting a free phone-layout keyboard. And even more so for those writing any of the following languages:
0 English
14 Arabic
7 Czech
8 Danish
11 Dutch
12 Finnish
1 French
2 German
17 Greek
3 Italian
10 Norwegian (Bokmål)
13 Polish
5 Portugese
16 Romanian
6 Russian
4 Spanish
9 Swedish

thisoneguy

Jul 9, 2009
quick question - I have lost ADB since i moved to eclair roms... Is anyone else seeing this or did I do something wrong?

And I have read - and read - and read.... couple people have mentioned it... nothing of it being a widespread problem... or even a fix...

I'm pretty sure I did the sdk right..upgraded the drivers and all...the woman's CM still works... am I missing somthing? any Ideas?

warburto

Jun 20, 2009
San Diego
Although some people dont use CM-Updater to track\update the rom, it was included as to make this build accessible to those who dont necessarily check the forums that often, yet want to keep on top of updates. You can easily delete the app from the build if you dont want it (I usually end up deleting a bunch of apps I dont use, such as Email and Mail)

CM-Updater keeps barking at me saying I'm running an old version of the rom and that I need to re-install from scratch. But I installed the rom fresh and fired up CM just to see what it'd do and got that message.

I also can't seem to get it to download themes on its own. Probably me just being dumb, but I can't make it work.

P.S. please ignore outdated sig.

G Zero

Jan 11, 2010
Fender mytouch.. Walk into store, no new contract, pay it off on my monthly bill, Im a guitar player.. $179

Nexus 1- Order through google, start new 2 year contract, pay $500 for phone, wait for it to hopefully arrive in the mail..
I'm not gonna rip on your choice in buying the fender, I mean, its your money, but I'm prob a little older than you and can appreciate delayed gratification. Waiting a week or 2 for a phone that Ill have the next 3 yrs is nothing to me. Vs paying 179 for a phone that's already obsolete, seems like a no brainer. But that's not what I took issue with. Its when you demanded 3+ devs who've done more for the community than you've prob done for the people around you drop what they're doing and make you a rom ..."now"... kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

Yup.

Last edited:

linkoo

Jan 24, 2010
is any one having a problem with the contacts. like i got 6 other peoples contacts under one name? wtffff.

I have the same issue with Hero_Overs rom. I found it treats similar names as the same contact, for example I had one "Martina" and one "Martin A". Very simliar, I know, but that was not a problem in CM.

Last edited:
Same as I do)I'm not gonna rip on your choice in buying the fender, I mean, its your money, but I'm prob a little older than you and can appreciate delayed gratification. Waiting a week or 2 for a phone that Ill have the next 3 yrs is nothing to me. Vs paying 179 for a phone that's already obsolete, seems like a no brainer. But that's not what I took issue with. Its when you demanded 3+ devs who've done more for the community than you've prob done for the people around you drop what they're doing and make you a rom ..."now"... kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

Yup.

Woooooo. When in the hell have I demanded anything? I dont care if anyone makes a rom for me. I never begged or pleaeded, Ive told others to stop asking, you may wana go back and re-read what you think I said. I still use my G1. Im also 30 with 2 kids, dont really care how old you think I am. It has nothing to do with instant gratification. I am not signing another 2 year contract after I just renewed mine a months back to get a phone that does more then I need it to. I also dont have $500 to plop down on a damn phone liek some people obviously do.
This place is a nightmare, I cant believe some of you people. You dont know me, you have no right to tell me how I treat others. Im THE guy everyone I know comes to for help, as why I had to take my gmail off of here because I was flooded with children wanting their hands held.

Sorry for this crap starting in your thread ctso, but as has been discussed, this place is full of ungrateful bastards.
Demand people make me a rom? Please copy and paste and link to where I said this, and I will send you a G1. A real link on this site where I said it, not a re-written quote. Ass

Last edited:

fiktion

Apr 22, 2008
Deer Park, TX
Right on crypysmoker.

Anywho, I've been using this ROM since it's release, even as Intension, and it is an awesome Eclair ROM. It can be a bit slow some times, but is definitely worth daily use.

G Zero

Jan 11, 2010
Woooooo. When in the hell have I demanded anything? I dont care if anyone makes a rom for me. I never begged or pleaeded, Ive told others to stop asking, you may wana go back and re-read what you think I said. I still use my G1. Im also 30 with 2 kids, dont really care how old you think I am. It has nothing to do with instant gratification. I am not signing another 2 year contract after I just renewed mine a months back to get a phone that does more then I need it to. I also dont have $500 to plop down on a damn phone liek some people obviously do.
This place is a nightmare, I cant believe some of you people. You dont know me, you have no right to tell me how I treat others. Im THE guy everyone I know comes to for help, as why I had to take my gmail off of here because I was flooded with children wanting their hands held.

Sorry for this crap starting in your thread ctso, but as has been discussed, this place is full of ungrateful bastards.
Demand people make me a rom? Please copy and paste and link to where I said this, and I will send you a G1. A real link on this site where I said it, not a re-written quote. Ass
My fault man, I owe you an appology. I had you mistaken for this guy http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=5485872#post5485872

I appologize for being such an ass hat.