My New Anker Battery Bank

Search This thread

Android311

Dec 13, 2011
California
Hello all! Do to bad battery life on my wildfire S I decided to buy a battery anker that charges my phone any ware and everywhere. The battery charger has a 3200 mah battery built in. It can charge ALOT of different phones. Bought it off Ebay for $20 free shipping. Great quality! Looks like/performs/feels like a $45 item. Check out the pics!

*Has a 18 month warranty
*Will not hurt your phones battery
*Has Bright LED flash light on top
*Blue LED power indicator
*Theres alot of great reviews on amazon
*Has extendable charger cable

If any one is interested just type in on Amazon or Ebay "Anker Battery Bank" comes in black or white.

IMAG0021-1.jpg

IMAG0023-1.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0026-1.jpg

Android311

Dec 13, 2011
California
Longer usb cable that connects to your phone, it also has a USB port at the top of the battery Anker so you can use different usb to charge different phones

anhelogr

Apr 30, 2012
Looks nice is it heavy;
You can carry it with you when
You need a extra charge right;

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S
ROM: Wildchild v 1. 1 :)

Android311

Dec 13, 2011
California
half the weight of the wildfire S. Since its very slim you can carry it in your pocket or if you are a girl, then inside your purse. Well worth my $20 IMO

Reactions: anhelogr

Gloris

Dec 10, 2011
so am I right in thinking you use this to charge your phone up when it's out of juice....and if so, how many times can it charge up the wfs? I'm thinking it could be useful for weekends away or camping trips etc?

Android311

Dec 13, 2011
California
Yes camping it would be great! The power bank is 3200 mah so it can charge the wildfire s 2 times from dead, they make a 8000 mah as well

Sent from my HTC_A510c using xda premium

Reactions: Gloris

Android311

Dec 13, 2011
California
those are cool but that wouldn't happen on our phone or most android phones. Its easy and cheap to make cases for iphone because the design stays the same for the most part, designers have more time to create the case and for android phones the design is always changing and people are always getting new phones so a case like that would be great but there isn't enough money to be made by the maker, the wildfire s is popular but not that popular, I could see this battery case being made for the HTC one X

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    half the weight of the wildfire S. Since its very slim you can carry it in your pocket or if you are a girl, then inside your purse. Well worth my $20 IMO
    Yes camping it would be great! The power bank is 3200 mah so it can charge the wildfire s 2 times from dead, they make a 8000 mah as well

Sent from my HTC_A510c using xda premium