How to root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F

Search This thread

rahul964

Jun 15, 2013
Procedure:

Step #1: Download Samsung USB Driver and Chainfire Rootfile for Galaxy S5 SM-G900F on your computer.

Step #2: Extract the Chainfire Rootfile for Galaxy S5 SM-G900F on your computer.

Step #3: Power Off your Galaxy S5 SM-G900F.

Step #4: Now, Boot into Download Mode by Pressing Volume Down + Home Key + Power Key.

Step #5: In Download Mode, You will see warning screen. Now Press Volume Up Key to continue.

Step #6: Open Odin3 (found in the chainfire rootfile), and connect your Galaxy S5 SM-G900F to the computer.

Step #7: Now, In Odin Click on the PDA Button and select CF-Auto-Root-klte-kltexx-smg900f.tar.md5 file.

Step #8: Now, Click on the Start Button to begin the root process.

Step #9: Once rooting procedure is completed you will be able to see the Green Success Message in Odin.

Step #10: Now, restart your Smartphone and check the SuperSU App. You can also verify it using the Root Checker.

Hoping the above tutorial will be helpful to you.

Last edited:

general2

Jul 3, 2016
After following you steps my stocks on booting it says ""recovery is not seandroid enforcing""

thejusbshaji

May 21, 2017
Lineage OS

I have installed linage os 14.1 in galaxy S5 G900F .Can i root my phone with the same way mentioned here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Procedure:

Step #1: Download Samsung USB Driver and Chainfire Rootfile for Galaxy S5 SM-G900F on your computer.

Step #2: Extract the Chainfire Rootfile for Galaxy S5 SM-G900F on your computer.

Step #3: Power Off your Galaxy S5 SM-G900F.

Step #4: Now, Boot into Download Mode by Pressing Volume Down + Home Key + Power Key.

Step #5: In Download Mode, You will see warning screen. Now Press Volume Up Key to continue.

Step #6: Open Odin3 (found in the chainfire rootfile), and connect your Galaxy S5 SM-G900F to the computer.

Step #7: Now, In Odin Click on the PDA Button and select CF-Auto-Root-klte-kltexx-smg900f.tar.md5 file.

Step #8: Now, Click on the Start Button to begin the root process.

Step #9: Once rooting procedure is completed you will be able to see the Green Success Message in Odin.

Step #10: Now, restart your Smartphone and check the SuperSU App. You can also verify it using the Root Checker.

Hoping the above tutorial will be helpful to you.