[TOOL] Real APK Leecher - Download apk from your PC

Search This thread

i_rnb

Dec 9, 2010
Paris, France
if it s laptop , y dnt u use adhoc or use connectify ??

ps: dnt know if connectify wrks on vista , so plz dnt high on me. :p

- tapatalked by rnb

i_rnb

Dec 9, 2010
Paris, France
Because it's my mom's notebook. I don't want to install anything. It's a old notebook (almost 4 years) and we have to be careful on what to install, so I'm avoiding it.
wtf ! u r afraid of installin softwares in laptop but keen to modify ur android??

ha ha .. anyway no offence..

nothing would happen to ur laptop. still if u feelin afraid , make a restore point. do ur work. if anything goes wrong, go to safe mode & restore from ur last created restore point..

u can do the same thing as i said above before do any work u feel risky. :)

still again , adhoc would not do anything harm to ur mom's laptop.

cheers.. :D

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
wtf ! u r afraid of installin softwares in laptop but keen to modify ur android??

ha ha .. anyway no offence..

nothing would happen to ur laptop. still if u feelin afraid , make a restore point. do ur work. if anything goes wrong, go to safe mode & restore from ur last created restore point..

u can do the same thing as i said above before do any work u feel risky. :)

still again , adhoc would not do anything harm to ur mom's laptop.

cheers.. :D

My device don't have Vista and didin't had lot's of BSOD. I'm not afraid, I just don't want to fill my mom's notebook with Android things, I have a 1 TB HD that have lot of things...

It's a good notebook (again, it's not mine, it's from my mom). Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM. But it was bought almost 4 years ago.

I won't bother with it, anyway. I just wanted someway to download some apps that Market says it's imcompatible to test if it really don't work or some work, and it still says...

i_rnb

Dec 9, 2010
Paris, France
My device don't have Vista and didin't had lot's of BSOD. I'm not afraid, I just don't want to fill my mom's notebook with Android things, I have a 1 TB HD that have lot of things...

It's a good notebook (again, it's not mine, it's from my mom). Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM. But it was bought almost 4 years ago.

I won't bother with it, anyway. I just wanted someway to download some apps that Market says it's imcompatible to test if it really don't work or some work, and it still says...
nope that wont work.. it s got ur device ID ! so it wld only allow those apps which r compatible with the device last logged in with that device ID .. :)

yashwantsingh

Sep 1, 2011
New Delhi
Good Work, Keep it Up...!!

I have used this Tool. it's really great and easy to use.
Keep up the Good work & Keep Update Coming for this Tool.;)
Thx

GuenChan

Mar 16, 2012
1) Google play wants a google play account and the android id of the last device that used that google play account, not any device id, right?

2) So a google play account + a android id not associated to that google account, will not work?

3) Is there some way to generate Android IDs based on imei?
The device of the google play account i am using is sold.
I still have the google play account, but obviously i can not check the android id of that device. I only have the imei of that device.

4) Is there a way to recover a android id from the google account dashboard?

Cool app... it is google play jailbreaking ;)

i_rnb

Dec 9, 2010
Paris, France
umm , srry for misunderstanding , any deviceID wld work may b , but whose gonna give it to sumone unknown like u..

edit: well may b not , coz recall the moment , U HAV TO ACCECT LEGALS WHILE SIGNING IN A MARKET THROUGH A DEVICE !! that option isnt there.. i think , u hav atleast once to sign in to market with that device to accpt that legal.

- tapatalked by rnb

Last edited:

ruvort

Aug 4, 2010
Thanks for the share :)

Sent from my HTC Rezound via Tapatalk
j8t1uvaAWRgTE.png

rafa6571

Nov 19, 2010
I don't have any account that purchased app, so i couldn't test it. I blocked download to all apps that is not free. Leave your email at my blog. I'll give you the unblock download app version to let you try.
Btw, i'll upgrade this tool for more functions as soon as posible when i have free time.
PS: you can find my blog link on the first post. Due to 3 posts, i can't insert a link on my reply T_T

Can i have this too?

BorrowADolla

Nov 25, 2007
hmmmmm

So if I want to use this app, I guess I should create a new Gmail account and then associate that email with my phone, correct?

Because this program could easily send peoples main email and password to the programmer since it's not like your information is secured from third party developers with the Google API. Or am I missing something?

bibovodanh

Jan 8, 2010
Hanoi
I'm the one that made this tool. And if i tell you i'm not trying to transfer your information to anywhere, you believe or not? Of course you can't complete believe in someone you have never known. If your account is important, make a junk acc to use this tool. Btw there is an update v1.1.9 for removing country restriction.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuenChan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, sometimes you can't download an application from market because it is unavailable in your country or many other reasons. But now you can always download the apk files from your PC easily with this tool then transfer it into your device.

Real APK Leecher v1.1.8
    main_app.jpg

Real APK Leecher allows you to download android APK files from Android Market to your PC.

Features:
    • Download APK from market to your PC
    • Download apk icon (just for fun :D)
    • Download multiple files at once
    • Supports to search in:
      - Vendor name
      - Package name. Ex: com.android.helloworld
      - Custom

Change logs:

25/3/2012: v1.1.8

Option to scan existing apk folder to compare its version with market version.
    Rename apk file manually.
    Rename all apk files automatically with file name format option.
    Download apps with option to select file name format.
    Copy link location on Google Play.
    Search related apps.
    Fix download app that contains “:”
    Check update for new version.

Download:
    discontinued

Instruction:
    To use this tool, you need enter your market account and Device ID. To get your Device ID, just simply open dial pad, press *#*#8255#*#*. If it opens “GTalk Service Monitor”, find lines that begin with JID and Device ID. Your account is JID, and your device id is a string that after android- prefix.

option.png
    gtalk-service-monitor.png

Note:
    - Use at your own risk. I’ll not take responsibility for anything happen to you or your account.
    - This tool request Java Runtime Environment(JRE) or JDK.
    - Do not delete "lib" folder.

- Tim Strazzere for his android-market-api.
    - CodeBlue for his awesome tool.

If you encounter other issues please contact at: devteam@nhatcuong.com or leave comment on this blog.

More screen shot:
    popupmenu.jpg

download.jpg
    Were is the download? Looks good this.

Sent from my R800 using xda premium
    Mmm, interesting, when I dial *#*#8255#*#* nothing happens o_O (Galaxy ace 2.3.4). Thanks anyway.

Search device Id on the play store

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
    Google Play currently has a bug in it which prohibits some users from installing apps they have paid for (listed as purchased in the Google Play App).

They are "working" on it but it is very frustrating when I cannot download apps that I have purchased.

This application would be extremely useful if it allowed downloading of apps that I have purchased.

Thank you.../

Same here, would be crazy of happiness of being able to do that :D
    I don't have any account that purchased app, so i couldn't test it. I blocked download to all apps that is not free. Leave your email at my blog. I'll give you the unblock download app version to let you try.
    Btw, i'll upgrade this tool for more functions as soon as posible when i have free time.
    PS: you can find my blog link on the first post. Due to 3 posts, i can't insert a link on my reply T_T
    is there anyway to spoof a device id other than your own?

I ask because I wish to download APKs of applications like Chrome browser but my Bravo doesn't officially support ICS.

Did you try device id app? I think these will help you:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.langlearner.deviceid
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daikiko.testserials
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daikiko.testserials