About the new ROm of ETeam

Search This thread

mat1mi

Mar 5, 2014
I try to install the new rom DN3 4.1, 4.2 beta and 4 RC, but it allways stop in logo Samsung. I wait 30 minutes and still that! :( But Only DN3 Rom v3.2 (dt. 03/01/2014) (Stable) I can install for my Note 2 :((
How can i fix it :( Thanks for reading and sorry for bad english!

Mussels84

May 18, 2013
I try to install the new rom DN3 4.1, 4.2 beta and 4 RC, but it allways stop in logo Samsung. I wait 30 minutes and still that! :( But Only DN3 Rom v3.2 (dt. 03/01/2014) (Stable) I can install for my Note 2 :((

clear cache + dalvik in recovery.

Reactions: mat1mi

pnsdhrn

Nov 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2

First of all you install Philz 6.19.2 Recovery.Then go to recovery,wipe Cache and Dalvik,then wipe Data.There select Wipe Clean to install a new ROM.Then select Install zip,make Update Binary to (0) and flash the ROM zip.After flashing is completed,wipe Cache and Dalvik again and reboot.You will go fine without any problems.Rock!

mat1mi

Mar 5, 2014
First of all you install Philz 6.19.2 Recovery.Then go to recovery,wipe Cache and Dalvik,then wipe Data.There select Wipe Clean to install a new ROM.Then select Install zip,make Update Binary to (0) and flash the ROM zip.After flashing is completed,wipe Cache and Dalvik again and reboot.You will go fine without any problems.Rock!

How can I Update Binary to (0) ? Thanks!

mat1mi

Mar 5, 2014

I do your way! But I wait for 15 minute anh still at Logo Samsung! I use PhilZ Touch 5 6.0.3.3!

dabenaute

Dec 31, 2011
Quelque part par là
Hi
Use the la test philz (6.19.3)
In recovery
Factory reset/clean to install a New rom
Install zip/uncheck old update binary (×) to have ()
Install zip/choose your rom and flash
Reboot: P

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

clear cache + dalvik in recovery.

Hi
    Use the la test philz (6.19.3)
    In recovery
    Factory reset/clean to install a New rom
    Install zip/uncheck old update binary (×) to have ()
    Install zip/choose your rom and flash
    Reboot: P
    Or simply use twrp 2.7 recovery

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2