Online Multi-Player 3D physics based android game development help!

Search This thread
Feb 12, 2014
HI I'm a beginner for android game development.

I want to make a online multi-player physics based game in 3D. Currently I only know that the graphics should be design in unity or blender,later the graphics should be integrated within the program with the help of libgdx like tools that is game engine.
I don't know how to do all the all the stuff also can i design the same android game using blender game engine if yes then how?

Please provide proper guidance and step by step information thanks in advance..

TumbaBit

May 30, 2014
Unity

It certainly is a big task you've set for yourself, especially if you don't have much experience with developing. Don't expect to succeed at first, start small. That being said, Unity is most likely the way to go. I would be able to make all that you talk about with unity (though multiplayer is no easy feat:)) and maybe some 3D modeling software like blender or Cinema 4D. You should start by watching some basic tutorials on unity, then work on small games using parts of what you want to use in your big game, once you have a good grip on most of the parts (like physics, network and such) you might just be able to make that game ;) Best of luck, I hope this help.

Edit: Plus you'll be able to publish on multiple platforms!

Last edited: