[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][Grouper]PAC-ROM 4.4.4.RC-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Spitwista

Mar 23, 2013
Bloemfontein
Running PAC(F2FS converted)combined with Faux 123 .26M kernel without any problems since yesterday!
@iurnait i wish you all the best with your new project.
Thank you Pac team for this feature packed Rom.

1xinfusion

May 15, 2008
Toronto
www.htko.ca
Can someone convert and upload the newest nightly (atm:2014-09-14) to F2FS? the one spitwista uploaded (2014-09-03) seem to have some weird landscape bugs, including messed up swipe shortcuts and weird translucency in the navigation bar. the newest one doesn't have these bugs. But is ext4. It will only take a few minutes for someone who knows

EDIT: Ive taken the job up myself. See attached file. (All-F2FS, Nightly:2014-09-14+xposed binary) Note . I've had problems installing xposed module on spitwistas file so mine includes the xposed binary without the apk. Its up to you to install the full xposed app + jar from its menu. https://mega.co.nz/#!S0VmjKzT!7xXQ_g3lFhUzrpVsi-cFdgaLpCftO03FxQie9n5b-14

EDIT: Also, for the dev, I'm using a 2012 model for the nexus 7 and due to flash degradation or w.e any rom I flash that isn't F2FS is horribly unusable / laggy. Will you be supporting an official F2FS version of your rom?

Last edited:

Spitwista

Mar 23, 2013
Bloemfontein
Can someone convert and upload the newest nightly (atm:2014-09-14) to F2FS? the one spitwista uploaded (2014-09-03) seem to have some weird landscape bugs, including messed up swipe shortcuts and weird translucency in the navigation bar. the newest one doesn't have these bugs. But is ext4. It will only take a few minutes for someone who knows

EDIT: Ive taken the job up myself. See attached file. (All-F2FS, Nightly:2014-09-14+xposed binary) Note . I've had problems installing xposed module on spitwistas file so mine includes the xposed binary without the apk. Its up to you to install the full xposed app + jar from its menu. https://mega.co.nz/#!S0VmjKzT!7xXQ_g3lFhUzrpVsi-cFdgaLpCftO03FxQie9n5b-14

EDIT: Also, for the dev, I'm using a 2012 model for the nexus 7 and due to flash degradation or w.e any rom I flash that isn't F2FS is horribly unusable / laggy. Will you be supporting an official F2FS version of your rom?

I suffer from none of the problems you mentioned...
I don't mod or change anything of the rom...I Just do full F2FS conversion.
Maybe try a clean install.
No one reported same results as you. Which makes it isolated and unique to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts