[Q] Hybrid properties

Search This thread

chastter

Mar 13, 2012
Kosice
Hi guys , first of all I'd just like you thank you for PA as it is :) It's great I really appreciate your work , keep it up.

To my question, I'd like to know if the all famous hybrid properties are planned to be on the new paranoid android rom. If yes, are there any approximations when ? It's a feature that i am missing the most. Also, is there any other way to change the dpi of the phone ? (I tried build.prop, it doesn really work), cause after using 3.99 for a loong time in phablet mode , everything seems really big right now.

Thanks.

Jakoozie89

May 12, 2014
And there is no tablet mode at all, right? Sorry for asking, but I'm new to this and just installed the latest paranoid android build for Xperia Z Ultra with full gapps, and thought that this was the central feature of this rom.

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
And there is no tablet mode at all, right? Sorry for asking, but I'm new to this and just installed the latest paranoid android build for Xperia Z Ultra with full gapps, and thought that this was the central feature of this rom.

Full tablet ui code was pulled by Google. Nothing we can do about that. Hybrid will give you the ability to change DPI per app though.

Sent from my Nexus 5

mechanizedmedic

Oct 25, 2011
silicon forest
You can also use the Xposed module App Settings to control display/UI settings on a per app basis. It's interface is a little clunkyI but it has most of the functionality of the old hybrid settings (except color).

"...Not now Beverly!!!" -Captain Picard

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    stated many many many times in many different places....

YES. Hybrid is in the works.

If you want to change dpi, you can use Build Prop Editor from play store. It works just fine.