[Q] CM11 total loss of signal

Search This thread

26.2man

Aug 12, 2010
Forest Hill MD
I flashed the latest nightly yesterday. Everything was great. Then last night I had a total inability to make or receive phone calls. I thought it might just be an install issue so I did a reinstall and unfortunately same resuts. Im using radio m8974a-2.0.50.1.13..... is this the issue. It works perfectly on stock 4.4.3 and im rooted. I like the rom but need my phone to work. Any suggesions?

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
I flashed the latest nightly yesterday. Everything was great. Then last night I had a total inability to make or receive phone calls. I thought it might just be an install issue so I did a reinstall and unfortunately same resuts. Im using radio m8974a-2.0.50.1.13..... is this the issue. It works perfectly on stock 4.4.3 and im rooted. I like the rom but need my phone to work. Any suggesions?
Is your IMEI visible in About phone > Status?

Sent from my Nexus 5

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
no signal no calls in or out

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
If relevant, does your carrier require anything special? (e.g. Sprint users need to flash a fix for APN or something, I wouldn't know as my carrier doesn't need anything)

Was it working at any point in time while on the ROM, or was it like that on first installation?

Sent from my Nexus 5

26.2man

Aug 12, 2010
Forest Hill MD
If relevant, does your carrier require anything special? (e.g. Sprint users need to flash a fix for APN or something, I wouldn't know as my carrier doesn't need anything)

Was it working at any point in time while on the ROM, or was it like that on first installation?

Sent from my Nexus 5
I use at&t it worked at first for about an hour then stopped. I think it has something to do with the new 4.4.3 stuff. 4.4.2 was fine.
BTW this also happened to a few people on another custom ROM when they went from 4.4.2 to .3. They had to revert to stop also.

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
I use at&t it worked at first for about an hour then stopped. I think it has something to do with the new 4.4.3 stuff. 4.4.2 was fine.
BTW this also happened to a few people on another custom ROM when they went from 4.4.2 to .3. They had to revert to stop also.

Maybe it's just the specific ROM? I suggest you try another first. I have no issues with 4.4.3

Sent from my Nexus 5