Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

graffixnyc

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
Does anyone know if the gs2 will accept a 64gb micro sdxc card? I've heard of them working in other devices that state in specs they only support up to 32gb micro sdhc.(I heard it works in the asus transformer and a few other devices)
Has anyone tried one in our phone? I'm seriously thinking about picking one up

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

graffixnyc

Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com

Why are you such a **** to everyone? Seriously dude get a life. I constantly see you posting knocking other people. For your information I posted this through the xda app and before I did I manually looked through a bunch of threads and I looked through multiple pages and didn't see anything. The search function on the xda app is not that great and returns results from all threads on xda not just one section. So go **** yourself not all of us are sitting in front of a PC all day just waiting to flame people

Last edited:

mtucker

Oct 23, 2011
Escondido
I got mine on Saturday (Sandisk class 6 64GB on sale from Best Buy for $99 with free shipping). Once I formatted the card (with the phone), I had just short of 60GB on tap. The phone formats FAT32. Here is a thread from our Tmobile S2 brothers about the card (it goes on and off sale and in and out of stock) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1412926
Here is my speed test using SD Tools.
Sandisk64GB_class_6.jpg

Reactions: Simba501

SII 2 Envy

Jan 17, 2012
I got mine on Saturday (Sandisk class 6 64GB on sale from Best Buy for $99 with free shipping). Once I formatted the card (with the phone), I had just short of 60GB on tap. The phone formats FAT32. Here is a thread from our Tmobile S2 brothers about the card (it goes on and off sale and in and out of stock) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1412926
Sandisk64GB_class_6.jpg

That's alot of space to fill up lol...good buy though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

graffixnyc

Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
Sandisk64GB_class_6.jpg

99 bucks? What a great deal.. if I found one for 99 I would snatch it up. The lowest I can find is around 145. I need one soon though my 32gb only has 3gb left. Lol

AtlanM87

Dec 12, 2011
Why are you such a **** to everyone? Seriously dude get a life. I constantly see you posting knocking other people. For your information I posted this through the xda app and before I did I manually looked through a bunch of threads and I looked through multiple pages and didn't see anything. The search function on the xda app is not that great and returns results from all threads on xda not just one section. So go **** yourself not all of us are sitting in front of a PC all day just waiting to flame people

Hi. I had started a thread just a couple of days ago to collect the most recent user experiences with 64GB (and higher once available) micro SD cards. I have ordered mine too and I will post my experiences as well. Is there a way to combine our threads? It seems the external SD storage question will be interesting to many people. Thanks. BTW, I agree. Why flame you and not just point you to the right threads. Also, this guy posted an OLD thread and not the most recent links. There really was not much about these cards and i777 and it was dispersed all over.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1436930

Last edited:
Reactions: mtucker

autonomous-inc

Jun 20, 2009
Orlando

Settle the **** down. If you paid attention before you posted, you might not have members telling you to search before you post. There are multiple other members who give "tough love" or "flame noobs" in order that this forum doesn't become a clusterfuck of repeat threads.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm rarely ever in front of my computer. I do however browse XDA daily via my phone, and seeing one hundred of the same threads is annoying. Don't blow your top at a member that simply says "search next time" WHILE providing you a link that he found using search that answers your question. Be grateful a mod didn't just come by, do the same thing, then close your thread leaving you to steam and pout that you didn't get the chance to vindicate yourself in an angry reply to the mod, calling him a **** because he's trying to keep the forum clean.

graffixnyc

Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
Settle the **** down. If you paid attention before you posted, you might not have members telling you to search before you post. There are multiple other members who give "tough love" or "flame noobs" in order that this forum doesn't become a clusterfuck of repeat threads.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm rarely ever in front of my computer. I do however browse XDA daily via my phone, and seeing one hundred of the same threads is annoying. Don't blow your top at a member that simply says "search next time" WHILE providing you a link that he found using search that answers your question. Be grateful a mod didn't just come by, do the same thing, then close your thread leaving you to steam and pout that you didn't get the chance to vindicate yourself in an angry reply to the mod, calling him a **** because he's trying to keep the forum clean.

Paid attention to a thread that was buried deep 13 pages back (on the xda app) and hasn't had any activity since Nov? Give me a break.. I have seen a ton of more repeating threads besides this one(sky rocket threads, ics threads etc..).. so maybe you need to settle the **** down.. if you use the xda app to search for the topic the one related to our device is even further back because it hasn't been active for months. I did my share of looking before posting a thread.. and I finally found the thread he linked but 13 pages back.. there are so many more threads that are duplicated a hell of a lot more than this one.. now if I had posted it and there was a recent one then I would see the need to be flamed.. but to flame me because I didn't find a thread 13 pages back when I was in a store debating on buying a card right then and there on the spot is just being way to knit picky. I don't like to see repeating threads as much as anyone else but I think he is just going overboard and a lot of his posts are not helpful but more like trying to be a xda cop. And its not that he pointed it out its HOW he pointed it out. All conesending.. What does he do for this communtiy besides ***** about other peoples threads? You can look at the threads I have created and can see how many times I've been flamed for a stupid post.. not many at all.. obviously if a mod thought it was such a repeating thread it would have been closed right away like half the ics and skyrocket vs gs2 threads.. seriously some people just need to get lives.. I have done a hell of a lot more for the xda communtiy then he ever has.

autonomous-inc

Jun 20, 2009
Orlando
Holy wall of text rant.

Fair enough. Question answered. Anyway, I'd be a lying sack of **** if I said I never made a repeat thread because I didn't want to search.

Responding aggressively ain't the answer though, especially if the poster assisted you. It's much simpler to ignore him or her, but recognize their help, and allow your thread to close gracefully.

R

Red5

ALRIGHT EVERYONE BETTER SETTLE THE **** DOWN RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD IM TURNING THIS CAR AROUND AND NOBODY IS GOING TO DISNEYLAND.

Wow feel the tension in here. Its just like when daddy hit mommy at the dinner table.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts