[ROM][PORT][ICS 4.0.3] AOKP [25 March 2012] Better HW Acceleration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ddominator

Apr 27, 2010
So is the modified phone.apk included or should we flash it separately since you said "download separately"?

thirdshiftdj

Feb 11, 2010
Thanks for this brother. I will give it a shot right now because I'm a loser and I have nothing else better to do.

melbourne408

Dec 8, 2010
San Jose, CA
I've been running this for two days with Entropy's work on the kernel and the phone.apk
Calling works, just a little muffled sometimes.
I'm downloading right now, although I'm sure it's the same exact thing I've already done w/ the modem n kernel together.
Amazing work! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Last edited:

TheTodFather

Aug 9, 2010
Huntsville
taking the plung

VERY NICE!!! I hated tw ics. It hurt playing around with it. So glad you took the time to port it. I'll keep it for a day or two, oh i see my screen just came on. LOL ! besides that it seems pretty solid.

Last edited:

corruptsoul

Oct 22, 2011
This works fabulously! My only question is how do I get all my apps and settings back if I used titanium. It says I'm not rooted

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

jaxf250

Dec 11, 2004
FL
Yes! Progress!

Calling works and I confirm as others have reported- it is a little muffled (outgoing voice). Also, I cannot seem to adjust the volume down while using speakerphone. It seems to be on max.

Thank you Fenny!

trell959

Dec 20, 2010
California
Are you sure screen turns on and off? I flashed aokp this morning and having noticed anything :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS THREAD IS CLOSED: Get your updates here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574718
    I flashed entropy 160 kernel and scrolling seems a bit better, but does not mount external sd card and storage settings fails to open. So I bet this kernel is not suitable for these roms.

you're flashing the wrong CM9 kernel then bro. here is the latest kernel from team hacksungs build. they pulled from Entropys source.
    i don't know. i guess i just figured devs would dev. i'm not, but if i was, there would be private testing until the rom was fully working instead of having so many people download it. i sold my digital camera and portable media player when i first got a smartphone, so i just assumed these features were important. it's cool, though, because i am probably selling the phone and telling ATT to disconnect in a week or 2 anyway.

Really? You sound really unappreciative. The fact is your NOT a dev so what you would do is not important. You don't think they tested this privately before releasing? All the issues that are still present are the same for the I9100(for the most part).
    When things get fixed in the original thread fenny has fixed it pretty quickly. This thread is only a month old and look at all the fixes.

If you really NEED 1080p recording go back to GB.

If you want a fully functioning Rom that has been "privately tested" go READ/LEARN how to dev. Create your own team, testers, etc. Then don't release anything that has any issues at all and make sure everything is fixed.
    I posted this on the i777 cm9 thread, but it was verified in the i9100 cm9 thread to work on AOKP too. So here is an app that allows you to connect to your computer with a USB cable and have access to both internal and external cards. Works like a champ on cm9, so I thought I'd pass it over to you guys if you were needing something like this.

We will have access to get to our files via MTP as soon as a kernel is developed for our AOSP roms, but for now, this should hold you over:D
    I just called y'all *****es, and you liked it.