[Q] modem??

Search This thread

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
There is a modem's thread (link in my signature). The last few modems have observations too posted.

Since you are on tmo, the best way for you would be to flash them one by one, giving 3-4 days time to judge each, and check out which suits you best.

Reactions: norbarb

norbarb

Account currently disabled
Dec 22, 2011
Problem is i don't have time to check one by one ( witch this is best idea) do to this is not my phone just friend of mine ask me if i can install custom rom and modem on his phone. So i would have day or two most. I will have phone in my hands on monday 4-23 so i would like to know as much as i can.

Thanks for your answer.. How about pepole who are using tmobile and infuse.

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
Problem is i don't have time to check one by one ( witch this is best idea) do to this is not my phone just friend of mine ask me if i can install custom rom and modem on his phone. So i would have day or two most. I will have phone in my hands on monday 4-23 so i would like to know as much as i can.

I didn't meet many. You need not try all, try LB3 n see. It should suffice

Reactions: norbarb

jayRokk

Jan 12, 2012
Rack City
Youre only gonna get EDGE speeds either way
its impossible to get 3G on tmobile using an infuse

so any modem will do

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is a modem's thread (link in my signature). The last few modems have observations too posted.

Since you are on tmo, the best way for you would be to flash them one by one, giving 3-4 days time to judge each, and check out which suits you best.

I didn't meet many. You need not try all, try LB3 n see. It should suffice