[Q] Updating to d2lte

Search This thread

DroidInc4g

Apr 6, 2013
Ive searched far and wide and cant seem to find an answer. Or if i have ive attempted and failed. Im running cm11 nightly for my verizon GS3. As we all know after Feb. 17th 2014 all nightly builds were updated to d2lte. My problem is, i cant flash the lte builds, it just wont complete the flash. Ive tried copying to cmupdater folder, and it goes there but still even after clicking install it wont complete. Ive tried just a regular flash, nothing. What can i do?

BadUsername

Mar 20, 2013
Ive searched far and wide and cant seem to find an answer. Or if i have ive attempted and failed. Im running cm11 nightly for my verizon GS3. As we all know after Feb. 17th 2014 all nightly builds were updated to d2lte. My problem is, i cant flash the lte builds, it just wont complete the flash. Ive tried copying to cmupdater folder, and it goes there but still even after clicking install it wont complete. Ive tried just a regular flash, nothing. What can i do?

Have you tried manually flashing in recovery? Sounds like you're only going through the updater.

Also what version of recovery are you on?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

DroidInc4g

Apr 6, 2013
Have you tried manually flashing in recovery? Sounds like you're only going through the updater.

Also what version of recovery are you on?

sorry i didnt clarify, yes ive tried to in recovery it says and quote "cant open file (bad)" somewhere along the lines of that, ive gotten the nighty from official Cyanogenmod website. My recovery is 6.0.4.5 , newest one, so that cant be the problem. Truly i dont know what wrong

BadUsername

Mar 20, 2013
sorry i didnt clarify, yes ive tried to in recovery it says and quote "cant open file (bad)" somewhere along the lines of that, ive gotten the nighty from official Cyanogenmod website. My recovery is 6.0.4.5 , newest one, so that cant be the problem. Truly i dont know what wrong

Make sure you have a good download.

Try the latest d2lte philz touch, If there's something wrong with the updater script it'll be able to bypass it. Plus it's the most recent base and should work perfectly with the latest CM build.

samsgun357

May 3, 2012
Are you manually wiping system in recovery by going to mounts and storage, format system? That is required on kk ROMs.

Eat Play Google