Does your phone run sluggish after usage?

Search This thread

koudies

Feb 23, 2012
Minneapolis
So I've flashed quite a few ROMs over the last 2 years and I seem to always run into this problem, no matter which ROM it is. After a few weeks, some sooner than others, the ROM is either slightly sluggish or very sluggish.

Does this happen to anyone else? I just always thought it was my device since people are always commenting on how buttery smooth it is for them.

I have always followed the devs flashing instructions and I always do a full wipe.

My current rom right now is slowly getting sluggish after 1 day of use... And I'm a very light user with very few apps. Nothing crazy just the social network and texting. I barely even use the browser.

Please post with any comments and suggestions. I would like to hear how your device runs.

Fasted12

Jan 28, 2014
So I've flashed quite a few ROMs over the last 2 years and I seem to always run into this problem, no matter which ROM it is. After a few weeks, some sooner than others, the ROM is either slightly sluggish or very sluggish.

Does this happen to anyone else? I just always thought it was my device since people are always commenting on how buttery smooth it is for them.

I have always followed the devs flashing instructions and I always do a full wipe.

My current rom right now is slowly getting sluggish after 1 day of use... And I'm a very light user with very few apps. Nothing crazy just the social network and texting. I barely even use the browser.

Please post with any comments and suggestions. I would like to hear how your device runs.

i've flashed quite a few roms, seems the kk roms always slow down on me, lately ive been using a jb rom by rushing and its actually gotten faster! i dont use any cleaners, seems like they just cause problems. cm security seems to keep everything safe.

Attachments

• 1397004180269.jpg
    1397004180269.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: koudies

koudies

Feb 23, 2012
Minneapolis
Thanks for that. I flashed a few JB roms before too and I experienced the same thing. Maybe it is just my device. I'm on KK right now and will probably just stick to it for now. Thanks again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i've flashed quite a few roms, seems the kk roms always slow down on me, lately ive been using a jb rom by rushing and its actually gotten faster! i dont use any cleaners, seems like they just cause problems. cm security seems to keep everything safe.