[X10 Mini Pro][ROM] Old Xperia Project Latest (CyanogenMod9) - 002

Search This thread

icerebro

Nov 9, 2011
And??
I said, he could be a good developer, nobody says no, but he always answer in a way that is not the correct, he thing is the best, OMG is good, but has to know some things!!
I have used his ROM minicm7pro.
But, if he want to do something he decides, nobody pushes him and nobody is telling him not, he can do what he want, we dont have to beg him!

BPaul

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 9, 2011
Astana
empireb.ml
Everytime I realize Paul could be a good developer, but he is so arrogant and that sucks!! Every paul's comment helps nothing!! It is just about criticism!! Too bad

Sent from my U20i using xda app-developers app

And you suck with yout x10 mini pro.

I have used his ROM minicm7pro
I wrote a very long time ago that I would not have to deal with Android 2.3 (GB) If you're not careful? Lists you good. Read.

Last edited:

BPaul

May 9, 2011
Astana
empireb.ml
If you criticize me. You do not know to develop for Android, and this crappy X10 MP and other ARMv6. Just the *****-troll. All the work I did for FREE. Only one guy gave me a X10 MP. Which is not even my fault has been broken.

I offered to give me X10 MP. I thought to embody a great idea. Kernel 3.0.8 and stable Android 4.x
There was one option, but it does not meet ...
So I'm leaving. It was nice to hear bad things about me, envy, and more!
Its a very cool idea, I embodied the Xperia Arc S.
4cqcTHt4f04.jpg

static28

Aug 26, 2011
Sa puso mo
and? you need the title for it?

JellyPaul :)

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

If you criticize me. You do not know to develop for Android, and this crappy X10 MP and other ARMv6. Just the *****-troll. All the work I did for FREE. Only one guy gave me a X10 MP. Which is not even my fault has been broken.

I offered to give me X10 MP. I thought to embody a great idea. Kernel 3.0.8 and stable Android 4.x
4cqcTHt4f04.jpg

You guys are soooo........................ :(
Look what you have done.
we only have 3 great dev's Paul, stelios and nAa and now 1 is leaving because of yourr........

how sad seeing words from other members who are just lechers. (or maybe not)

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

I am subscribed to this thread because I was hoping that Paul will come back. And now I just woke up and this is what Im getting. :(

Thanks to the VERY helpful comments.

Reactions: faiyyaz

BPaul

May 9, 2011
Astana
empireb.ml
Many thanks to those who helped me, supported in difficult times! From section mimmi, robyn, shakira
Peter - He donated me X10 MP
aZuZu
kamarush
Jerpelia aka FXP
stelios97
nobodyatAll
Achotjan
slade87
D4rKn3sSyS aka D4s
doixanh
Eyama
faiyyaz
farazfaraz
TheMiltos21
XxLordxX
Daveee10
A-Chep
RohinZaraki
CKKnot
static28
FXP Team
Team from ZTE Blade, Galaxy Mini, HTC Wildfire (Buzz) forum
And others :)

I'm not saying goodbye forever. I say good-bye!

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
Paul, hope you do a great job with Arc S. Amazing design ( my Xperia S envy it hard). Hope to see you working with Xperia S or SL out any other 2012 device.

Sent from my LT26i with Tapatalk 2

meer_mortal

Apr 1, 2011

4cqcTHt4f04.jpg

miniCM7pro was the best ROM for stock kernels for ages, I thinks its Paul right to be arrogant, with the amount of work he GAVE us (for free), the amount of DEMANDS he had to put up with. now trolls be *****ing about getting JB on our mimmi. what a joke, our device is so dated I think the best we can ask for is a stable ICS (which is a miracle in its self) for a phone that wasn't even going to get froyo.
I don't blame Paul for turning his back on the mini pro as all he seems to get complaints from people that couldn't achieve half of what he has.
thanks for all your work and good luck with future projects.

and as sad as it is there is only going to be so long at this device is going to be supported. (even less if we keep pushing away dev's through petty bulls***)

sorry for going off topic.

icerebro

Nov 9, 2011
That comments of Paul just make me laugh... He thinks he is better because he has an xperia arc S?? Hahaha, sorry but im happy with my crap of u20 I dont need more by now, you even dont have any idea of what im talking about...!
If you wanna leave, i dont think why you have to tell, just leave I think..! Or maybe as u like a lot, want the ppl keep begging you, that makes you feel better...!
Bye, good luck on Lt18 community, hope you make a great work like here:thumbup::thumbup:

StardustGeass

Jan 7, 2012
Jakarta
I think we should really stop commenting on this thread... Day after day, I just feel the comments are only getting worse, without any positive thing inside those comments... I feel this thread isn't even a development thread anymore.

It seems that Paul really leaves us, so can we ask admin to close (or maybe even delete) this thread ? Before the comments getting worse.

BPaul

May 9, 2011
Astana
empireb.ml
That comments of Paul just make me laugh... He thinks he is better because he has an xperia arc S?? Hahaha, sorry but im happy with my crap of u20 I dont need more by now, you even dont have any idea of what im talking about...!
If you wanna leave, i dont think why you have to tell, just leave I think..! Or maybe as u like a lot, want the ppl keep begging you, that makes you feel better...!
Bye, good luck on Lt18 community, hope you make a great work like here:thumbup::thumbup:

You do not want to. Sit farther 2.1.1.C.0.0. And I do not need to insult. I'm not ***** to bring you a stick.

Last edited:
Reactions: XxLordxX

XxLordxX

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
Many thanks to those who helped me, supported in difficult times! From section mimmi, robyn, shakira

Sad to see you leaving again x10 mini pro community... I'm doing that as well, but slowly, I'm more on Xoom forums, so another Good Bye from me ;), good luck with your Xperia Arc S, they have luck to have you :D. @icerebro Hope you are happy to make Paul leave again! THANKS! CHEERS!. @BPaul I'm using again MiniCM7Pro and for me still the best out there, seriously! Cya later on GTalk someday :)

Elwino2.3

Nov 14, 2011
Surabaya
After leaving X10MP i hope paul will come developing on 2012 Xperia's :p
I think X10mp is done enough on this year because soo many new apps dont compatible with this phone

Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app

Reactions: BPaul

BPaul

May 9, 2011
Astana
empireb.ml
Sad to see you leaving again x10 mini pro community... I'm doing that as well, but slowly, I'm more on Xoom forums, so another Good Bye from me ;), good luck with your Xperia Arc S, they have luck to have you :D. @icerebro Hope you are happy to make Paul leave again! THANKS! CHEERS!. @BPaul I'm using again MiniCM7Pro and for me still the best out there, seriously! Cya later on GTalk someday :)

After leaving X10MP i hope paul will come developing on 2012 Xperia's :p
I think X10mp is done enough on this year because soo many new apps dont compatible with this phone

Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app

I no want make mods for good phones :D I luck with stock 4.0 rom :)

faiyyaz

Sep 21, 2010
PUNE
faiyyaz.xyz
It is such a disrespect for a developer like Bpaul who has contributed more than expected for the mimmin section. It is truely a a shame who cant talk good about someone's efforts.
Bpaul has done a great contribution for us n we all should be glad he was there to help for free.

This is just a word of thanks to him..
Thank you Bpaul, we all love ur work and will always do. :)
Hear you soon mate ;)

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

zenesis

Jan 13, 2012
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3

and then he leaves. Thank you BPaul or paul-xxx you've done great. You are a blessing to have on our mimmi/shakira/robyn. it's all because of you that we have a working gingerbread to a crappy eclair phone. not upgraded eclair, not a working froyo but an amazing gingerbread. your rom was the first rom I flashed. Because of you I had this knowledge for our mimmi. Thank you paul. goodbye..goodluck on your next xda thread section.:rolleyes::p:rolleyes::p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jun 30, 2012
I was sadly disappointed with sony's ethic on keeping this phone updated back in the day where gingerbread was new ect and if it weren't for awesome great dev's like Paul-xxx (BPaul) then this unique piece of hardware would not be of the same sentiment or value as what it is now, as for the different ROM's I've tested with different kernels, Paul's ROM's always in my opinion seemed so complete, full keyboard, fast ect, there are many devs like this for our wonderful community but lets respect them and the legacies they have carved in these forums, they offer us their services for FREE so lets respect them, support them & encourage them as for many of them this may merely be a hobby so lets keep thing nice :angel: :good: :good: ;)

I was hoping that this ROM would continue, (is there any news on someone who wants to keep developing?) and if the keyboard (both for physical and on screen) worked similarly to the cm7 ROM, would the .apk be easily installed on a miui rom as my physical keyboard is lacking the blue keys ? (trying to keep somewhat relevant ;) ) if so can someone post the apk for me please, thanks in advance

also good luck to Paul and a massive massive thank you for everything you have done for this community

drazga9

May 7, 2012
Paul did very very very very good work with this phone but he leave this phone don't us! I think he help new developers with this phone. My second custom rom in my phone was Paul's GB. First ics for this phone was Paul's!

I have just one question to all.

When u have to decide Arc S or x10 mini pro, what would you get?

Developer is hard job. I Think two phones are too much. Two phones with different hardware.

Sorry for my bad english.

Send from my U20I

Reactions: BPaul

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is - CyanogenMod 9 developement for the X10 Mini Pro

NOTE
    1) Use nAa kernel only
    2) If you want to use this rom for make for the U20a, ask my permissions!
    3) If you want to use this rom for make with another design, ask my permissions!
    4) Damn what am I saying??? Just ask my permissions for any mod at all!
    5) If you like, click thanks, no need to get offtopic in this forum
    6) There's no need to upload patches for this rom, it'd only make stupid trolling and so on
    7) Respect the moderator who cleans the thread, and all other people

Whats no work:
    Full HW Acceleration (3D Games work fine)
    Camera
    FM Radio

Thanks to:
    kamarush
    jerpelia
    gaticamuena

Best regards

Paul
    Download links:

Dead...
    Great news. HW Acceleration fully fixed
    and wifi too