Tmobile T989UVLDE

Search This thread

thederekjay

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2010
DARKSIDE
You're a couple weeks late to the party :eek:

:: DARKSIDE ::

"I am turned into a sort of machine for observing facts and grinding out conclusions..."

Reactions: Rushing

VICosPhi

Aug 2, 2010
Phoenix
The question is who can deodex this and not break market :p I tried one by Whitehawkx and then tried deodexing it myself and ended up FCs on swype and samsung keyboard plus broken market :p

smali26

Mar 24, 2007
Union, NJ
this is old. but the question should be is there a rooted version deodexed

I was forced via OTA to install. Only bug I had after install was bootloop. so i factory reset, wiped cache and davlik and rebooted.
after that i used the Samsung Galaxy S II Toolkit Beta V2.3 from ajster1989. (thanks dude!!! works great!!!) flashed recovery and then rooted.
all seems to be working fine since yesterday. No market FC. Restored all my apps with Titanium and still no issues or FCs.

Running on stock kernel.
Now waiting for ICS on 6/11/2012 install from TMO.

Last edited:
O

o galaxy 23 o

I thought UVLDE was after UVLC8

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

nighthawk1991

Mar 4, 2012
Zacapa
ok between this update and darkside digital warfare 2.7 which is better?? with DDW can i update when official ics comes?

Nighthawk's Tapatalk

dex1701

Sep 29, 2007
The town of Chi
ok between this update and darkside digital warfare 2.7 which is better?? with DDW can i update when official ics comes?

Nighthawk's Tapatalk

DDW is tweaked and debloated (among other things). The best thing the UVLDE update has to offer is the update to the Qualcomm chipset drivers...otherwise it's mostly just another official gingerbread firmware.

I wouldn't suggest doing any official updates from any unofficial firmware. If you want to do the official updates I'd recommend using Odin to return your phone to 100% official firmware before allowing any official update to be applied via Kies or OTA. I personally always use Odin or CWM recovery to apply all firmwares. I don't trust in-place upgrades to install without problems.

Reactions: nighthawk1991

Top Liked Posts