[18.Feb][SD/MAGLDR]"PPC-SHIFTPDA GingerBread 2.3.2 V7 & Desire HD Sense Glass V2

Search This thread

E Lin

Jul 1, 2010
Hong Kong
Unfortunately none of these fixes seem to solve the problem.
I've created a download mirror on on of my server's for you to download from: http://www.wizznett.com/fileserver/ANDROID-PPC_SHIFTPDA Gingerbread RAM Edition V2 (31.12.10).rar

I hope ppcboy doesn't mind...
Hi Runark, thanks for providing the link. File downloaded and will install later.

FYI, based on the suggested fix for Market Download, I cleared both the DATA and Cache under Market.

Happy New Year !!!

simphony

Sep 27, 2006
Market

Market still does not work. Only the first time after rom installation then never again.

Runark

Nov 10, 2007
Porsgrunn
Error

I also get the error
"The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

Does anyone know what could cause this?

Last edited:

peterkolenberg

Sep 15, 2008
Paramaribo
Boyppc,Best rom there is.downloading your wm version.Everything is working(incl market) except camcorder and gps which unfortunately I need as a telecom engineer.Can you plse try to find a solution for this.Great work

akshan

Sep 29, 2008
Tested all RAM Androids out there and this is the best on 1) Battery 2) Default settings 3) Call quality 4) Speed 5) Stability

There is no comparison in Battery as this build offers the best battery.

Please work on the USB Disk, camcorder and HTC Sync. Thanks for your efforts!!!

Market does not work.

Last edited:

theslam08

I seem to be getting a few problems not mentioned here by anyone.

For one, I have 0 sound. Like, I cannot play any ringtones when trying to choose one. Just makes no sound. So no ringtones, no alarms and also no voice when I am answering or calling someone.

Any ideas whats up? Excellent build besides that. My phone is not a phone its just eye candy right now (I think internet works, forgot to try that). Really appreciate the build, I love gingerbread.

dersna

May 29, 2009
sounds like you didnt start crlcad.exe before haret... ?

Also..i have the same problem, cant use the market and login into talk (also the login error..)

Last edited:

E Lin

Jul 1, 2010
Hong Kong
I seem to be getting a few problems not mentioned here by anyone.

For one, I have 0 sound. Like, I cannot play any ringtones when trying to choose one. Just makes no sound. So no ringtones, no alarms and also no voice when I am answering or calling someone.

Any ideas whats up? Excellent build besides that. My phone is not a phone its just eye candy right now (I think internet works, forgot to try that). Really appreciate the build, I love gingerbread.
I experienced similar "No Audio" issue before. The problem was fixed by using autoloader to boot into Android. I'm using EBL with 3 sec setting. Hope that this will work for you.

theslam08

Swear I hit the CLRCAD before hand, and I swear I restarted twice to see if a 'reboot' was necessary. But....if obviously no one else having an issue, then maybe I just need a redownload/retry.

Thanks for continuing to update. Bout to see what happens when loading android inside of android ahaha.

Thanks again.

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR

EDIT: NVM, seems WM is the only one to read these files. Ugh, will have to wait till 2morrow and flash back to WM. OORRR, if maybe possible could you make a NAND of the newest 2.3.1 you have? (TOMORROW OFCOURSE! Enjoy your nite!) THAAANKS!

Last edited:

boyppc

Jul 8, 2008
Swear I hit the CLRCAD before hand, and I swear I restarted twice to see if a 'reboot' was necessary. But....if obviously no one else having an issue, then maybe I just need a redownload/retry.

Thanks for continuing to update. Bout to see what happens when loading android inside of android ahaha.

Thanks again.

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy new year!

edgarwell

Sep 2, 2010
I LOVE the Android Ram edition. Its AWESOME works fine and the only problem is with the wifi hotspot it can be turned on but when you turn it off it stays on!

Last edited:
Reactions: DaNnY549

azsoho

Oct 19, 2008
hi!

press restart, and press recovery!

after new boot, working the market!

sorry "bad english", i am hungarian :)

tehát magyarul:

nyomj újraindítást, aztán válaszd a recovery-t, újra indul a hd2 illetve az android, és működik a piac (market)

szép napot mindenkinek és happy new year!

Reactions: nimms

chairman_palm

Apr 16, 2009
the download link show ..............

This service is temporarily not available for your service area

what can I do?

s_from_hell69

Jun 2, 2010
advertisement on android gingerbar 31 dic 2010

Hi guys,

today i tried this new rom and found it great but i have problem on logging in with google talk,it keep failing on ligging in and on the market i can't istall skype or fring.

Any idea for a solution?

Thanks;)

Top Liked Posts