[HUMOR][EPIC 4G TOUCH EDITION] You know you're rooted when..

Search This thread

dberend

Dec 14, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Google Pixel 4a 5G
You know you're rooted when your girlfriend doesn't understand why you spend so much time "fixing" a brand new phone.

Definitely me.

You know you're rooted when you have played the same levels of "where's my water" 50 times because you keep forgetting titanium backup is on internal memory when you format everything.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

You know you're rooted when.. Your gf gives up waiting for you to come to bed when you tell her, "I just have to do one little thing that will only take a few minutes" to your phone because she knows it's going to be at least an hour..

.: Swyped from my Samsung Galaxy S II™ Epic™ 4G Touch ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ :.

Last edited:

master acehole

Oct 24, 2011
You know your rooted when you brick the only mobile device to call people and your car breaks down with the companies lunch -_-

likeurface

May 18, 2011
You know you're rooted when you spend so much time on XDA that you realize it's 1:30am on a weekday and you have 3 tests in 6 hours....this is not a fun position to be in

Expecting the worst so the best is better

You know you're rooted when.. You see this hot chick, you approach her, conversing a few words, showing interest. You insist that she should have your number, she whips out an iPhone from her purse to take your number. You then tell her that you just forgot that you hadn't paid your phone bill and won't be on for a while, you apologize and walk away.

.: Swyped from my Samsung Galaxy S II™ Epic™ 4G Touch ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ :.

Last edited:

Wizard Knight

Apr 24, 2010
Long Island, New York
You know your rooted when you flash something in cwm at work and soft brick so you lite to your boss so you can leave early to access Odin at home

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

you know you're rooted when you've waited for your boss to leave work, remoted into your home computer (risking being fired in the process) so you can install odin on your work PC

Kebetz

Jan 4, 2012
Seattle
That's fantastic.

You know your rooted when your work colleague drops his phone on your desk and says "DUDE I don't care what you do...just make sure my gf can't spy on my phone anymore"

^That's just too funny^

You know you're rooted when your friend looks at you and says "I dread the day you own a house, you'll always be tearing down the walls for no apparent reason.."

Reactions: psych0r3bel

Zoheb318

Oct 30, 2008
You know you're rooted when hearing sextape doesn't give you a chubby

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know you're rooted when your girlfriend doesn't understand why you spend so much time "fixing" a brand new phone.
    You know you're rooted....
    when you miss a call from friends or family, and they ask why....
    You tell them that you must have been "in recovery", and don't understand the strange looks they give you:
    "Mom, I DON'T have a drug problem!"
    You know you're rooted when the term sextape has lost its original meaning in your mind.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
    You know your rooted when you flash something in cwm at work and soft brick so you lite to your boss so you can leave early to access Odin at home

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
    You know you're rooted when... you never have to clear out your sms inbox because you just do it when you flash a new rom.