no power on, cannot go into hboot.
that is use some software to install the new rom. now completely bricked

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton
no power on, cannot go into hboot.
that is use some software to install the new rom. now completely bricked

first of all, plug it in and tell me if LED works

and what in the world did you do? this doesn't sound normal AT ALL without user error

For next time, this belongs in Q/A, not General. A mod will probably move it

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
What software? Software doesn't usually cause bricks all on its own. You're still not providing enough information, you need to let us know the events that lead to this situation. What exactly did you flash?

I've just taken a closer look at the title of this thread, if you have the HTC One you're in the wrong forum, this is the HTC One XL forum.

Sent from my Evita

Last edited:
Reactions: qj94

USFguy

Mar 5, 2011
Tampa
What software? Software doesn't usually cause bricks all on its own. You're still not providing enough information, you need to let us know the events that lead to this situation. What exactly did you flash?

I've just taken a closer look at the title of this thread, if you have the HTC One you're in the wrong forum, this is the HTC One XL forum.

Sent from my Evita

Came the other day with battery discharge issues and well things got worse the phone powered off at 13% and now plugged in the LED is showing no signs of life.......it's been plugged in for 10 mins and nothing.....so I'm assuming this is a hard brick?

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Came the other day with battery discharge issues and well things got worse the phone powered off at 13% and now plugged in the LED is showing no signs of life.......it's been plugged in for 10 mins and nothing.....so I'm assuming this is a hard brick?

Is there a reason you're hijacking a fairly irrelevant thread? I'd be more than happy to help you in my help thread if you want to post there.

Sent from my Evita

qj94

Oct 22, 2012
HTC one x QHSUSB_DLOAD mode, will not start.
after I use www.shuame.com software to get miui system in. it told me to get fastboot mode. but I cannot get that step.
now the phone is no charge and no power on.
When I connect the phone to a PC with Windows only recognizes QHSUSB_DLOAD no response from phone.
have any solution for my case?

help plz.

qj94

Oct 22, 2012

so it is completely dead. any way to sort out?thanks

qj94

Oct 22, 2012

Sent from my Evita

it is HTC One XL

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro

You need to provide more information, as I've previously stated. I can't help you unless you explain in detail exactly what events lead up to your phone being in this state.

Sent from my Evita

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

You also need to change the title of the thread, it still says HTC One.

Sent from my Evita

qj94

Oct 22, 2012
You need to provide more information, as I've previously stated. I can't help you unless you explain in detail exactly what events lead up to your phone being in this state.

Sent from my Evita

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Sent from my Evita

currently no power and no charge cannot hboot.

shuame.com I think the software think my htc is htc one x.so it flash htc one x to my xl. I do not exactly what has been write into my htc. I assume the htc x hboot and recovery has been writen to my xl. so cannot power on and charge and no hboot as well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my Evita

Sent from my Evita

Is there a reason you're hijacking a fairly irrelevant thread? I'd be more than happy to help you in my help thread if you want to post there.

Sent from my Evita

Sent from my Evita

Sent from my Evita