[Q] Does Feedly display more info on this 12"?

Search This thread

the-bink

Aug 11, 2010
R'Dam - Note, Tab 8.9
Hi, I currently use my Samsung Tab 8.9 mainly for feedly. But as it gets old in the teeth (we are not even going to discuss the horrible support from Samsung). I'm either going to buy the Samsung Tab S 8.5 or the NotePro 12.5.

However, does the additional screen real estate translate into more cards displayed on the screen in "cards view?" Or just bigger cards with bigger pictures and a larger font?

A screenshot/pic or any other additional information would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

ExtremeRyno

Jul 19, 2012
Hi, I currently use my Samsung Tab 8.9 mainly for feedly. But as it gets old in the teeth (we are not even going to discuss the horrible support from Samsung). I'm either going to buy the Samsung Tab S 8.5 or the NotePro 12.5.

However, does the additional screen real estate translate into more cards displayed on the screen in "cards view?" Or just bigger cards with bigger pictures and a larger font?

A screenshot/pic or any other additional information would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

Bigger pictures, same number of cards.

Reactions: the-bink

shardsx

Apr 23, 2013
If someone could change the dpi in the rom or of the Feedly app, and report the results. Does it display more cards?

I would greatly appreciate it.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53379632&postcount=33

Hi Bink,

I've changed the DPI down to a low number (215 from 320) and the number of cards displayed is the same. Just the text is really really small.

I think the number of cards displayed is limited by the application and not screen resolution.

Reactions: the-bink

the-bink

Aug 11, 2010
R'Dam - Note, Tab 8.9
Thanks for the quick reply. A real shame. Will see if Feedly has any plans to make a big tablet version of the app with an additional row and column of cards. That would seem to be the perfect fit for these big tablets.

Thanks for all the help!

muzzy996

Feb 4, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii
Yeah I would love to see Feedly get more UI attention too.

In addition to cleaning up the app itself to support tablet layouts better I would love to see the widget fully support scrolling such that we could replicate magazine UX using 3rd party launchers and actually have control over exactly what feeds we put on our home screens.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Bigger pictures, same number of cards.
    If someone could change the dpi in the rom or of the Feedly app, and report the results. Does it display more cards?

I would greatly appreciate it.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53379632&postcount=33

Hi Bink,

I've changed the DPI down to a low number (215 from 320) and the number of cards displayed is the same. Just the text is really really small.

I think the number of cards displayed is limited by the application and not screen resolution.