[Q] Reverse tethering please help!

Search This thread

mrphx2113

Mar 30, 2012
So I've been looking everywhere but I guess it's not a very popular topic which I guess is because most people use wifi or data plans. But has anyone successfully used reverse tethering on Glorious Overdose Rom? I used to do it all the time using TouchMIUIwiz v3.0 but I just switched over and now it won't work. I just want to see if it's a Rom issue without having to re-flash

eurohomie

Oct 19, 2011
Houston
What do you mean by Reverse tethering? My Sidekick did everything on Glorius Overdose that a factory sidekick did... except constantly freeze and reboot

mrphx2113

Mar 30, 2012
tethering is when you use your phone's data connection to get internet on your computer. reverse tethering is using your computers internet (like if you have ethernet instead of wifi) to get internet on your phone. you just turn on debugging on your phone and plug in the usb and there's a program you download to connect it and voila

So I've been looking everywhere but I guess it's not a very popular topic which I guess is because most people use wifi or data plans. But has anyone successfully used reverse tethering on Glorious Overdose Rom? I used to do it all the time using TouchMIUIwiz v3.0 but I just switched over and now it won't work. I just want to see if it's a Rom issue without having to re-flash

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1371345

Reactions: mrphx2113

Top Liked Posts