[Dev][WIP] Cyanogenmod 10 [JB 4.1.2][Build 1]

Search This thread

johny_pg1

Sep 4, 2012
I haven't uploaded the AOKP build that boots yet, I'd much rather fix the errors before releasing:)

Ok dude sorry i downloaded the link in 2nd post obviosly i misunderstood what you said,I was so excited when i saw your post that it boots.Only thing that i have noticed about bootloop is that the bootanimaton needs serious resizing :D
Cheers :D

faZevoLv

Mar 12, 2012
Nantwich
Ok dude sorry i downloaded the link in 2nd post obviosly i misunderstood what you said,I was so excited when i saw your post that it boots.Only thing that i have noticed about bootloop is that the bootanimaton needs serious resizing :D
Cheers :D

I'm porting from a different phone now, its LDPI like our phone so everythings sized correctly:D

faZevoLv

Mar 12, 2012
Nantwich
CHANGE all lib using cm9 lib.( if that still doesn't work revert back and delete all the tweaks of the rom, located in system/etc/initd.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

This is jelly bean, not Ice cream sandwich so replacing libs with cm9 libs wont work, but removing the init.d tweaks might, thanks:)

P1tt187

Dec 12, 2010
since a view day's there is a screenshot on the first page but in the first post is already written: "- Doesn't quite boot yet."
does the screenshot meen, that it is working now?
is it stable or to buggy to use?

CallOfHonor100

Oct 19, 2012
Woah!! Nice to see jordfaz working on JB! Cant wait to download the next version! Hope WiFi works on that! :)

Sent from my Wildfire using xda app-developers app

drewniany92

Jul 18, 2012
take ur time :) i'm very happy to see devs who's "work for wilfldfire" :3

Wysyłane z mojego HTC Wildfire za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Justice™

Jul 3, 2011
hi gus
when the last version will be release?
mr jordfaz are you working on it or not?
thank yot

It's a common rule on xda, don't ask for ETAs. I'm sure jordfaz is busy maintaining other devices rather than the wildfire, so I guess he isn't working on it at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

georgekg

Sep 7, 2010
Installation process goes OK, but won't boot. Just boot animation goes round and round.... I left it for an half an hour (maybe more) but still nothing. Do the hard reset, and nothing. Downloaded and intalled again and allways the same. Just stuck at boot animation. Any suggestions?
THX!

Lesicnik1

Feb 12, 2011
Slovenj Gradec
Installation process goes OK, but won't boot. Just boot animation goes round and round.... I left it for an half an hour (maybe more) but still nothing. Do the hard reset, and nothing. Downloaded and intalled again and allways the same. Just stuck at boot animation. Any suggestions?
THX!

Did you even try reading the first post? It started that it doesn't boot were clearly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cyanogenmod 10
    By Jordfaz

This is a port i made from the latest Jelly bean 4.1.2 build by. The base rom for this is Danibosnev's build of CM 10.

This does not yet boot, but close enough apart from a few errors (can't figure out what they are yet though), so i need help from everyone to test, logcat and report back with fixes.

Original rom: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1956127

Features

- Jelly bean (4.1.2)
    - Jelly bean trebuchet
    - Theme chooser
    - Customisable lockscreen and statusbbar
    - Performance settings
    - Apollo music player
    - Paranoid wallpapers
    - More settings by me (Future releases)

Bugs

- Doesn't quite boot yet.

Credits

- Danibosnev
    - Android_United
    - Benjamingwynn
    - Wildfire s devs
    - Mongoosehelix
    - Shelnutt2
    - Whoshotjr2006
    - Cyanogen
    - Dsixda
    - Hero CDMA crew
    Download

Download from Mediafire

Note: Im only going to put in the changelog things done by me, and not the CM team.
    Note: Always keep a backup of a working rom before installation because this may not boot. You have been warned.

Changelog

21/10/2012
    - Initial release

Screenshots

Screenshot_2012-11-14-02-16-03.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-14-02-16-50.png

Wifi is fixed in your tests?

Enviado desde mi XT910 usando Tapatalk 2

havnt tested yet, but probably not.
    Even though this is a port you still need to put a link in the op to the original rom or source used. Thanks in advance.

E.

Sent from my Nocturnalized One XL using Forum Runner

Added link to original thread.

Rebased on galaxy mini rom because its LDPI, getting closer to booting:D

Also ported CM9.1 from the same thread, it boots and im just tweaking it, plus its all LDPI so no re-sizing issues;)
    AOKP jb boots!!!!!!!!!!:victory: