Rezound - Issues List

Search This thread

skooterking5

Account currently disabled
Apr 10, 2012
i have bluetooth problems when streaming music to my ford's sync system. it sounds almost crackly but not quite. its just crapy quality i guess. is there any fix for it?

1dog9

May 13, 2012
battery life isnt very good even when turning down display and turning off data and wifi. any help?

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

battery life isnt very good even when turning down display and turning off data and wifi. any help?

replica9000

May 31, 2009

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Maybe you have an app running in the background killing your battery life.

platinumrims

Dec 28, 2010
Didn't wanna make a new thread for this, but how do I get prediction texting working in the browser. It drives me nuts that I can't find a setting for it

The standard browser I mean.

Last edited:

platinumrims

Dec 28, 2010
Yay I now have a dead pixel! :-D is it kinda ironic that I noticed it the day I went to a funeral?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

You should check your hardware revision number under your batter on the grey thing before you send it in, ans compare it to the one you receive. It's an XA or Xwhatever 2 letter thing under the meid stuff.

platinumrims

Dec 28, 2010
K something that annoys me is that I get a light blue daytime background even though it's midnight because it's cloudy outside. This is on the weather lock screen BTW . I was really hoping they had fixed that in ICS, maybe it will be fixed on the OTA, but probably not.

Reactions: Sheldor1967

coqui301

Feb 18, 2014
Church Hill, TN
Soft keys

For all those lucky enough to have their hands on a Rezound, please post any problems you are noticing (dropping calls, bad bluetooth, rebooting, etc).

SERIOUS Widespread (A lot of people seem to be speaking up) Issues:

1) Heat Issues (130+ degrees)
2) Dead Pixels

Other Widespread (A lot of people seem to be speaking up) Issues:

1) Since the SD Card now shows as "SD Card 2" many apps which do not know to look for that as the true SD card will not find items on your SD Card.
2) Birthday integration from facebook (birthday in the people app shows a day early) [SAME AS ON INCREDIBLE]
4) A high pitched whine while listening to music through headphones [MANY people have this]
5) The soft buttons turn pink

Other Raised Issues But May Be User/Phone Specific Rather than Common:

1) Notification sounds change seemingly at random
2) Light leakage on the bottom underneath the capacative buttons

If you are having any problems, please head over to:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1359862

and post your problem and your manufacture date/batch number. Maybe we can figure out if these are just for a specific batch of phones.

Thanks!

My soft keys just stopped working completely. Had to download a floating soft key app. It's annoying.

kopower

Oct 26, 2011
Land of 10,000 Lakes
What ROM? You can enable the nav bar is aosp Roms.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

This is what happened to mine many months ago. Had to enable the nav bar, but my digitizer was still bad where the nav bar showed up. I had to set up custom ribbons in carbon rom to make the phone functional. Needless to say, I gave up my Rezound, and am rocking a Nexus 5.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For all those lucky enough to have their hands on a Rezound, please post any problems you are noticing (dropping calls, bad bluetooth, rebooting, etc).

SERIOUS Widespread (A lot of people seem to be speaking up) Issues:

1) Heat Issues (130+ degrees)
    2) Dead Pixels

Other Widespread (A lot of people seem to be speaking up) Issues:

1) Since the SD Card now shows as "SD Card 2" many apps which do not know to look for that as the true SD card will not find items on your SD Card.
    2) Birthday integration from facebook (birthday in the people app shows a day early) [SAME AS ON INCREDIBLE]
    4) A high pitched whine while listening to music through headphones [MANY people have this]
    5) The soft buttons turn pink

Other Raised Issues But May Be User/Phone Specific Rather than Common:

1) Notification sounds change seemingly at random
    2) Light leakage on the bottom underneath the capacative buttons

If you are having any problems, please head over to:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1359862

and post your problem and your manufacture date/batch number. Maybe we can figure out if these are just for a specific batch of phones.

Thanks!
    /me waits for people to start complaining about battery life

My battery is great. I was in a 4g area tonight for 3 hours. Sittin idle in pockey only to check a few texts and one 3 minute call, i lost 9% of my battery. The 4g on the rezound can be turned off and use 3g only, even in a 4g area

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
    i spent the entire day today at work checking EVERY SINGLE rezound in stock for pink buttons lol....had 4 out of 12..not bad. so i took those 4 and returned them lol :cool:
    Not sure if its supposed to go out, but my red soft keys dont stay lit, or light up sometimes. I think i may just be looking at them wanting them to glow? When i first saw them, i wasnt gonna get it. It bothered me that much. But when they light up, it is not bothersome at all. I really like it. Glad i just bought it and didnt let my mind get set against it. As i type this, they are out. Not sure if its sone sort or battery saving thing? They aeem to light up randomly?
    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
    K something that annoys me is that I get a light blue daytime background even though it's midnight because it's cloudy outside. This is on the weather lock screen BTW . I was really hoping they had fixed that in ICS, maybe it will be fixed on the OTA, but probably not.