After flashing last firmware logo_q1.jpg draw failed

Search This thread

x5starguerillaa

Oct 26, 2010
Blackburn
@ THE DR! Just out of interest, if we were to replace the said logo file from the start up (GALAXY NOTE GT N7000 one) with another image of our choice in the same size and format in the same location , with the same permissions, would that work for changing the "splash screen"?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda.

FreemanAMG

May 29, 2011
Los Angeles
I think This file may be getting currupted some way,
This is samsung logo file. I am attaching it here. Try replace in following directory with Root Explorer
mnt/.lfs
Change permission
rwx rwx rwx (tick all option of (read write execute) owner group others

Thanks a lot. I had this issue when updated to LRG. The image actually went missing. Just copied it and that's it

Qulos

Jul 19, 2014
ORIGINAL

Hi guys. I've got the same problem on my n7000(charhging and logo fail) but I didn't flashed anything to it.
I don't have root perm so I don't know what I gotta do to resolve it. That's a big problem 4 me because it doesn't charges well when it's on, and this problem keeps it switching on every time I connect it to DC.
I hope you can help me!

sh@nkha

May 14, 2016
I get a permission denied when I try to copy those files. My phone is rooted an I have tried both ES Explorer as well as Root Explorer. What are my options?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is samsung logo file. I am attaching it here. Try replace in following directory with Root Explorer
    mnt/.lfs
    Change permission
    Hi!

I flashed today my note with the last Firmware.

I had:
    PDA N7000XXKA
    PHONE N7000XXKK5
    CSC N7000XXKK5

Flashed to the XXKL7. I had the ATO CSC, so iI flashed back to the KK5.
    Since that i became the error "logo_q1.jpg draw failed"

Then I changed to DBT, flashed XXKL7 once more, but the Error is alway here.

Tried to Hard reset (vol up - menu - power), also Then I flashed back to the . . .

Tried also to reflash once more, but I still have the error
    I havent installed cwm before..is it worth doing and will i be able to flash a newer firmware with it while retaining root?

If you see my post a few posts above, I linked to my explanation of how I got it working. I couldn't use Mobile Odin because I was having this "draw failed" problem, so I used CWM. Everything worked great and now I'm on KL8. I had to restore from a Titanium Backup because the KL8 version is apparently a wipe ROM, but if you use KL7, you may not even need to restore from a backup.
    mnt/.lfs
    Change permission

dr .ketan ...
    pls i need charging_q1.jpg ..
    Take

dr .ketan ...
    pls i need charging_q1.jpg ..

Take this failes...root explover or es manager ...mnt...lfs...