[ROM][4.4][Beta][UNOFFICIAL][Updated 11/21/13]Cyanogemod 11 for D2SPR

Search This thread

galaxyman635

Apr 5, 2013
So I went ahead and flashed CM 11M2. I am in absolute love. Kitkat is simply amazing. I have not ran into any bugs at all. My music used to hiccup on all other ROMs, no hiccups so far. I believe it's the better memory management. Based on current usage, I should get over 3 hours of screen on time on the stock kernel. That's insane, that's what I was getting on 4.1.2 TW with the KT747 kernel (sinoclever). I don't miss TouchWiz the slightest bit.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am creating this thread to keep the official cm10.2 thread clean. Flash at your own risk and the other usual warnings :D

fEI3.png

Working:
    RIL (Calls, SMS, MMS, and Data)
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    NFC?
    Wifi
    Audio
    External Storage

Not Working:
    Camera may cause reboots

ART is in the experimental stages and there is a reason google placed it under developer options... please do not use it... please do not complain about it... there is nothing I can do about it... please direct any complaints to google... have a nice day :D

Code:
    Changelog:

[B]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/B]

11/21/13
    [B]------ Common to all d2 devices -------[/B]
    # Conditionally revert Adaptive playback commits ← Netflix Fix
    # d2: Disable Adaptive Playback
    #Re-added SU on ART patch

[B]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/B]

11/20/13
    # camera: Add ZSL support for Samsung/Qualcomm cameras
    # d2: enable Camera2 overlays
    # DCTracker: upgrade stubbed apn to Qcril Standard.
    # Add back hardware key settings.

[B]------- CM Experimental -------[/B]
    #Add lockscreen shortcuts
    #Temporarily removed Swipe to Switch (I was lazy and forgot to add it into this build)

11/17/13

# Add back DurationTimer to fix camera.msm8960 load
    # Fix NT_MODE case statements
    # alsa_sound: Initial changes for basic FM featur
    # alsa_sound: Add support for Voip
    # alsa_sound: Enable support for LPA/Tunnel audio playback
    # Dialer: Update Icons to Kitkat
    # TelephonyProvider: Update Icons to KitKat
    # frameworks/av: Squashed commit of media features from CAF
    # frameworks/av: Fixup after squashed commit of media features from CAF
    # Telephony: Update Icons to Kitkat
    # Telephony: DcTracker: Fix CDMA APN Data issues-alleviates d2spr’s(probably not the only one) inability to consistently connect to data, CDMA and/or LTE connections
    # Telephony: check if the provisioning apn is actually empty before
    # audio: add support for MSM audio formats
    # audio: Define Proxy device
    # audio: audio enhancements for playback and recording.
    # audio: Support for MSM audio formats
    # camera: add support for samsung and htc camcorder modes
    # camera: allow setting video-size before recording starts
    # camera: Add options to better control video preview size
    # cdma: Restore SVDO after merge.
    # Fix Framebuffer console Oops / Fixes reboot KP
    # PhoneWindowPolicy: Fix NPE race condition by excessive screen on delay

[B]------- CM Experimental -------[/B]

#Forward ported quick settings tiles from cm10.2 (Fixed sync and data tiles fc'ing)
    #Swipe to Switch (In the status bar... swipe the gray bar at the bottom to switch to qs tiles and back)
    #Lockscreen widget options in settings menu forward ported
    #Fixed SU on ART

Instructions:
    I WILL ONLY SAY THIS ONCE... YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE LATEST CWM WHICH IS 6.0.4.3!!! OLDER VERSIONS OF CWM AND EVEN THE LATEST TWRP WILL RESULT IN AN ERROR DURING INSTALLATION!!!

MAKE A BACKUP!!!!
    WIPE DATA!!!
    FLASH THE FILE!!!
    IF YOU HAVE AN ERROR DURING FLASHING RESTORE YOUR BACKUP, UPDATE CWM, THEN GIVE IT ANOTHER SHOT!!!
    ENJOY!!! :D

Downloads:
    11/21/13
    11/20/13

Gapps:
    Provided by Dhacker

Thanks to all of the d2vzw guys for having everything fixed so quickly and of course sharing the love :D:D:D:D
    Its not a bug its the mega bug of them all. The bug to end all bugs. It is the bain of my existence. Think not what your Dev can do for you, but what you can do to get rid of the voicemail conspiracy!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I died... Omg... Lmao... New build tonight... Working on 4 different projects simultaneously... But its the weekend so whheeeeee :D

Taptalked u see ... əəs n pəʞlɐʇdɐʇ
    nothing is more annoying than someone coming into a development thread, demanding fixes, without providing any logs, or any useful information of any kind..

all this gimmegimmegimme has become all too common on xda these days...smh...

i've been building from what hrubak has posted & will share a link once i've flashed to my own phone & confirmed it working. i'm no dev so i will not/can not provide any support. just thought it was only right to give back on a day like today. make sure to thank @hrubak & company for providing the necessary files b/c w/o them we wouldn't have 4.4 running on the d2spr.

*alright, flashed, booted, & running on my phone. Thanks to everyone who made this possible! - http://d-h.st/ppu
    Still working on getting the new build up... Gotta deal with some build errors... But for now I'm on my way to class

BTW... We got sensors fixed last night... New build will be up soon with a plethora of fixes... SU on ART for one