[ICS][SKIN&MOD] Ice Cream Sense [08-4-2012][ver:5.6][SENSE3.6]

Search This thread

malavi

Dec 12, 2008
new update v.4.4 ! :D

·Updated skin (.apk), lot of small changes ! (new clock bg, no contact picture bg, new music buttons, etc) :)

malavi

Dec 12, 2008
first of all AWSOME JOB, thank you..!!! now.. is there any way to make the skin work with Insertcoin 4.6.1 APM menu?

Thanks!!

Edit: Actuallly I just noted that the status bar icons are not the same as the one's on the screenshots, can you help me out. how can I fix this?

Its Shnizlon's AOSP statusbar! look in his thread for download :D

Edit 2: My bad your release is for base 3.24 and 3.25 and the new Insertcoin is base 3.30. I hope it will fully work on 3.30 in the future.

Thanks,

Luis

Im waiting for last IC (5.0.2 - 5.0.3) to work on 3.32 base! had some troubles on 3.30 with APM, thats why I didnt released it! :D

lbtc777

Jun 21, 2010
Thanks for your awesome theme... Looks great.

Using V4.4 on InsertCoin 5.1.1 without any issues.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

malavi

Dec 12, 2008
New update its out :D :D

·Updated Theme (.zip) to new 3.32 base and lastest HtcListen(music) from mudhi (themed of course )
·Updated skin (.apk), lot of small changes ! (ie: selectors)

Goin to sleep, but plz post your impressions ! :D :confused:

Reactions: schremer

lyericwang

Sep 5, 2011
hi, i selected charging animation in setting-battery text, but no animation when charging. why?

schremer

Oct 19, 2009
Great skin indeed:) BTW Are you planning to add the transparent status bar version in the future?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

leftheodo

Feb 14, 2010
Great theme man! The only thing that is missing are the ics animations. Besides that this is perfect!

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium

lbtc777

Jun 21, 2010
Loving the new updated theme. You've done an awesome job once more.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

malavi

Dec 12, 2008
Love the theme but the notifications are a little dim. any way to brighten them up?

Which notifications? on statusbar or like the volume toast?

hi, i selected charging animation in setting-battery text, but no animation when charging. why?
Workin well for me, anyone have that issue too?¿

Great skin indeed:) BTW Are you planning to add the transparent status bar version in the future?

Yep, but not total transparent.... more like translucid! :D Anyone knows if it is done ?

Great theme man! The only thing that is missing are the ics animations. Besides that this is perfect!
I forgot to put'em.... :p could someone send it to me?

malavi

Dec 12, 2008
new update (zip file) v4.6 :D
·New separators (like in app drawer sliderbar), more small changes! I've also downgrade htclisten (music) to mudhi's 4.7 to avoid beats bug...

lyericwang

Sep 5, 2011

there is no difference after i selected charging animation. just with the battery text and charging symbol appear the same time. looks ugly.i am on ARHD 6.5.0. i don't know what the animation looks like, but i think the text and the charging symbol should be appear one after another rather than at the same time. am i right?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA

malavi

Dec 12, 2008
there is no difference after i selected charging animation. just with the battery text and charging symbol appear the same time. looks ugly.i am on ARHD 6.5.0. i don't know what the animation looks like, but i think the text and the charging symbol should be appear one after another rather than at the same time. am i right?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA

That its a bug.... taken Statusbar from Shnizlon's one, (just changed some png's) so I recommend you to follow its thread go to..

If he fix it ill post (&mod) here :D

malavi

Dec 12, 2008
New update :D [07-3-12]
·Updated Theme (.zip) to add ICS Animations ! :D
·Updated Skin (.apk) with some small changes :)
·Also added "transparent StatusBar" from Shnizlon moded a lil bit ;D

schremer

Oct 19, 2009
Strange...when installing transparent.zip got error message. Could anyone confirm please?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally I decided to make my own thread! :D

First of all I have to give some credit to:
    he_stheone64 I used his "ICS IceHD" skin apk as base.
    mudhi I take your htclisten.apk to mod it and have beats over bluetooth :D
    Shnizlon I used his statusbar & framework-res as base! :)
    mwr666 For the fix of burst mode on camera! :D
    Yngwie Malmsteen for sense 4 clock app!

attachment.php

attachment.php

[NEW][08-4-12][TESTED on IC 4.2.0]

·Updated theme (.zip) v5.6
    -com.htc.resources.apk updated, mostly small but necessary changes!! :D
    -calendar app moded! :D
    -music app (htclisten) updated to lastest mudhi beats over bluetooth mod!

[INSTALL] [Older versions post #2 :rolleyes:]
    2 files:

-IceCreamSense 5.6.zip >DOWNLOAD> Flash it on recovery, will change: dialer, contacts, music, browser, camera, etc
    ·[ADD][NEW] Sense4ClockMOD>Flash it on recovery or unzip and move it to /system/app :D
    ·[ADD]Transparent StatusBar > Install "IceCreamSense 4.7.zip" first, then Flash it on recovery
    ·[ADD]ICS Whatsapp v.1> Flash it on recovery or unzip and install the apk as a regular one :D

-ICSense5.5.apk >DOWNLOAD> Install like any other app and then select it on "personalize> skin"

-ICSense4.1LITE.apk >DOWNLOAD>Install like any other app and then select it on "personalize> skin"

You have to install zip file (IceCreamSense.zip) & only one apk! (ICSense.apk or ICSense LITE.apk)

[to optimize the skin i recommend you to select it, then restart your sensation ;) ]

MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! :)

[CHANGELOG]
    FINAL RELEASE > Now on sense 4
    [08-4-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip) v5.6
    -com.htc.resources.apk updated, mostly small but necessary changes!! :D
    -calendar app moded! :D
    -music app (htclisten) updated to lastest mudhi beats over bluetooth mod!
    [06-4-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip) v5.5
    -com.htc.resources.apk updated, mostly small but necessary changes! :D
    -systemUI.apk & settings.apk updated to shnizlon's "recent apps" one (with my lil touch of course :D)!
    ·Added optional Sense4ClockMod to give you sense 4 clock look! :D Thnx to Yngwie Malmsteen for original app (i've modified a lil bit :D )
    ·Updated skin (.apk) ICSensev5.5 !
    [30-3-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip)
    -HtcListen.apk (music) with some changes! :D
    -HtcCamera.apk updated to lastest HQ MOD ! :)
    [25-3-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip), couple of changes :D (on htc.resources)
    - now htc default skin its moded to use it too! :) * lil preview *
    ·Updated skin (.apk), as well as zip, couple of changes ! :D
    [24-3-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip), many many changes :D (on htc.resources,htc dialer & htclisten)
    ·Updated skin (.apk), as well as zip, lots of changes ! :D [fixed "buttonless" bug]
    [22-3-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip)to work with lastest IC :D (v.5.1.5/6)
    [20-3-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip)
    -com.htc.resources (lots of changes; new icons on slider bar's (see screens + moar changes :D )
    -framework-res (small but necessary changes :) )
    -HtcDialer/contacs/phone (lots of changes, like default people bg, in call & when recive a call screens + more )
    ·Updated Skin (.apk)
    -Update to match theme + some changes ! :D
    [15-3-12]
    ·Updated theme (.zip)
    -com.htc.resources (lots of changes; new icons of drawer&phone sliderbar; new APM icons ) (see screens;) )
    -framework-res (small but necessary changes :) )
    -HtcCamera (some small changes & fix for burst mode; thanks for fix to mwr666 :D )
    -HtcListen (small changes :p )
    ·Added optional mod "ICS Whatsapp" First release! so tell me if it works well ! :D
    [10-3-12]
    ·Updated skin! solved clock #4 issue! :D
    [09-3-12]
    ·Updated Theme (.zip) to add ICS Animations ! :D
    ·Updated Skin (.apk) with some small changes :)
    ·Also added "transparent StatusBar" from Shnizlon moded a lil bit ;D
    [06-3-12]
    ·Updated Theme (.zip) New separators (like in app drawer sliderbar), more small changes! :D I've also downgrade htclisten (music) to mudhi's 4.7 to avoid beats bug... :D
    [05-3-12]
    ·Updated Theme (.zip) to new 3.32 base and lastest HtcListen(music) from mudhi (themed of course :D)
    ·Updated skin (.apk), lot of small changes ! (ie: selectors)
    [02-3-2012]
    ·Updated skin (.apk), lot of small changes ! new clock bg, no contact picture bg, music buttons, etc
    [22-2-2012]
    ·Updated ICSense Skin, moar m10 changes, and some
    [21-2-2012]
    ·Updated ICSense Skin (apk), lots of m10 changes :D (new clock, and some bg's, among other png's) :D
    ·Updated ICSense zip file (taked shnizlon htc-resources as base to prevent incompatibilities)
    [06-2-2012]
    ·Updated ICSense skin (not lite), to has transparent widget background on lockscreen music :D
    [02-2-2012]
    ·htc-resources changes (like toggles)
    ·Skin's updated with new sliderbar , selector for it, toggles....
    ·Updated Music app to lastest mudhi (also changed a few icons ;D)
    ·A lil change on camera app.
    [01-2-2012]
    ·Some htc-resources changes :)
    ·Also Apks are updated with some new images
    ·Some framework-res changes. :D
    ·Option to install "LITE" version of the skin.Which has LESS visual changes (default: lockring, sense widgets...), so it wouldnt eat too much RAM
    [31-1-2012]
    ·Updated htc resources and framework-res.
    ·Re-Packed apk, but still takes a lil bit RAM :confused: :( (If someone have an idea just tell me), it seems all skins takes that ram, it might be m10 files...
    [27-1-2012]
    ·NEW Camera app
    ·Dont update to newer 3.25 base cuz its almost same! So it Should Work on 3.25 base!
    [24-1-2012]
    ·Update to new 3.24 base (tested on InsertCoin 4.4.3)
    ·New camera and HTC music (from mudhi app, so if you have beats installed it will fully work).
    [20-1-2012]
    ·Initial release (post it on 2nd post cuz its for the "old" 3.16 base)

PD: If you like somethin of my theme/skin feel free to use it, but please give me some credts. & press thanks button :D
    ONLY IF YOU ARE USING ICS 4.0.3 "OLD" BASE (3.24)

attachment.php

-IceCreamSense 3.6 .zip >http://www.mediafire.com/?abo9rh2mv7ens6y> Flash it on recovery, will change: dialer, contacts, music, browser, camera and sms's apps.

-Cameraupdate3.6.zip>http://www.mediafire.com/?q3pctfooumi4oxk>Flash it on recovery . this package its an add for "IceCreamSense 3.6 .zip"

-ICSense3.6.apk >http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=870607&stc=1&d=1327433294> Install like any other app and the select it on "personalize> skin"

ONLY IF YOU ARE USING ICS 4.0.3 OLD BASE (3.16)
    ·TESTED on Insert Coin 3.4.2,on ARHD 6.1.1...so should work on all 3.16 based ROM's (for newer versions check #1 ^)

MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP!!

2 zips:
    -icsMaLaViMOD.zip >http://www.mediafire.com/?rym09h9j1aj70vg> Flash it on recovery, will change: dialer, contacts, music, browser, camera and sms's apps.

-signedsense4.apk >http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=865123&stc=1&d=1327092967> Install like any other app and the select it on "personalize> skin"

*I have to upload to mediafire because its too large to do it here... :
    new update for skin ver 4.8 :p

·Updated skin! solved clock #4 issue! :D
    Is possible to adjust the clock and weather sense because the number 4 is cut off?

Thank you

didnt noticed that! :p thanks! :D Will update tonite :D

PD: You mean that for example in 43 "4" touch/overlape "3" a lil bit , right?
    sorry for delay :eek: Updated first post link! (Transparent SB 471) Tell me if it works now properly. :confused:

Is possible to adjust the clock and weather sense because the number 4 is cut off?

Thank you