what should i do?

what should i do?

Attachments

• oplus.JPG
    oplus.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 106

QYOBZ

To QYOBZ,

Can you provide me with proper Preloader and DSP_BL images for Oplus 8.7 android.?
Please, I really need help to those files because my back-up Preloader and DSP_BL images doesn't load up.
What should I do to load those 2 files properly?

I need it so that I can revive my bricked Oplus phone because I accidentally subjected the phone for Memory test when I used the SP Flash Tool. I used the same version of SP Flash Tool you have provided QYOBZ, can you help me with this please..!

Thanks!

I can't provide you the files that you want... But I'm willing to help you to find it. Only if you can wait. Or you may use google to search.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

IM NOT A DEV.... IM JUST SHARING OTHER WORKS TO REACH YOU.. IF IT HELPS YOU, PLEASE CLICK THANKS.

QYOBZ

Do whats the flash tool say.

View attachment 1737619

this is what pops out when i press download. i get stuck here. please help me :(
- did you finish installing usb driver of your phone? if not install the file on the op.
- kindly check if your phone have atleast 50-80 percent remaining battery power.. charge first and repeat the process.
- if still error, check your usb cable, just to be safe, use original cable to avoid interupted data transferring.
- and i suggest that connect your cable on the REAR side of your computer which is high speed than front port.
thats all for the meantime..

PLEASE CLICK THANKS IF THIS HELPS YOU.... :)

Last edited:

jbuenaagua

Feb 5, 2013
Tried in my O+ 8.75 Android but there are problems...

Whenever I flash my O+ 8.75 to the SP Flash Tool a dialog appears with this: "Partition Size Changed"

What should I do???

Also, I tried to solve this problem by creating a ROM dump but to no avail.

Any other solutions??? Reply ASAP I only have prepaid Internet. You can answer in my email jbuenaagua3@gmail.com

Thank you.

QYOBZ

Whenever I flash my O+ 8.75 to the SP Flash Tool a dialog appears with this: "Partition Size Changed"

What should I do???

Also, I tried to solve this problem by creating a ROM dump but to no avail.

Any other solutions??? Reply ASAP I only have prepaid Internet. You can answer in my email jbuenaagua3@gmail.com

Thank you.

I think the method is not meant for your phone, I suggest using root restore_bin4ry would help you. Use search button to find how it work.

If this post help you.... please hit thanks button.

Last edited:

nelgris

Mar 7, 2013
Sir QYOBZ

i bricked my o+8.7.. can u help me.. coz i formatted accidentally my system.. and not it wont start.. and i dont have a backup file.. Please help me with this!..

a backup file can help me very much! i appreciate if anyone can provide me those..

btw Thanks for the guide..

QYOBZ

Sir QYOBZ

i bricked my o+8.7.. can u help me.. coz i formatted accidentally my system.. and not it wont start.. and i dont have a backup file.. Please help me with this!..

a backup file can help me very much! i appreciate if anyone can provide me those..

btw Thanks for the guide..

how did you formatted your system? can you go on recovery mode with the combo button?

The O+ 8.75 have the same spec as what you have posted here, do you think can you help us? One more question, is restore binary works with GB? I believe it only works with CS/JB?

Just a thought, I thinks it is more ideal to root while it is still covered with warranty? As if you happened to bricked the phone, and it won't boot, you can just say that it automatically shuts down and won't boot?

Sent from my Transformer using XDA Premium HD app

kynkyracer

Mar 16, 2013
Can someone make a video tutorial??
I want to root my Huawei Ascend Y200 And...i really can't manage to do that...

I don't understand, we have the same specs.. I made my own scatter file and boot.img, the results are the same (from 5MB(stock) reduced to 3MB(insecure), just like your files here). When trying to do the 7th step, there appears an error. "Partition Size Change". So I tried a workaround, I made my 8.75 boot in fastboot mode., the phone was detected but after some time there is again an error, this time, "Cant pass boot blah blah".. Please help me.. The internal memory really sucks.

davetuquib

Apr 13, 2013
cannot find the usb port ..

why it is still error.. cannot find the usb device..

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 70

donzxxii

Apr 23, 2013
help

guys help me ano ibig sabihin nito? bkit kulay red yung preloader at dsp_bl? my mali b s gnawa ko?:confused:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 55

napstersnook

Oct 14, 2009
Taguig City
Hi guys! Please share me a link of the complete files to get my phone back to the stock rom (oplus 8.75), I'm currently stuck in custom 8.7 rom ICS. I stupidly didn't back-up my original rom. I hope someone can really assist me here... Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Phone Specs:
    Hardware : MT6575
    Model : O+_8.7_Android
    Build number : Oplus_A100ALPS.GB2.MP.V2
    Build date UTC : 20120706-085741
    Android v : 2.3.6
    Baseband v: MAUI.11AMD.W11.50.SP.V13.P1, 2012/04/27 18:49
    Kernel v : 2.6.35.7 (queen@xyw2) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #1 Fri Jul 6 16:56:36 CST 2012

Rooted via unsecured boot.img
    and successfully flashed ClockWorkMod Recovery.

We need to modify the stock boot.img of the phone because it is "impossible" to root the device that has "ro.secure=1" setting in the boot.img , that is the reason why we need to modify the stock boot.img to have an "ro.secure=0"

If you are able to flash the modified boot.img to the phone.
    ANY ROOTING METHOD will do, like
    superoneclick, unlock me, or any exploit that uses ZergRush

take note that O+8.7 is MT6575

just follow instructions here if you want how to modify your own stock boot.img
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/?n3m5ei65dn2qckx

Im not responsible for any damage that may be incured. im just sharing. I hope you understand.

The Easy Way:
    If you want to use my modified boot.img. follow the succeeding instructions.
    If you already have other versions of the softwares that are provided. Please Do not use them.
    Use only provided software versions given to avoid conflict.
    1) Download MTKXX_preloader_driver from attachment and install.[IMPORTANT]

2) Download boot.rar extract it and make sure you have boot.img file

3) Download MT6573_Android_scatter.txt
    *As you can see, the scatter file is for MT6573, just ignore this, the important thing is the contents inside the file.

4) Using SP_Flash_Tool_v2.1134.00 load first the scatter file provided.

5) From the checkbox below, choose boot and browse for the boot.img provided.
    *Make sure you selected the boot.img that is provided or else your phone might end up in a boot loop.

6) make sure to enable debugging mode in your mobile then turn it OFF.

7) Click download and plug in your O+ 8.7 to PC.

8) Then wait for download until you see the green circle.

9) Reboot phone

10) try SuperOneClick v2.3.3 ShortFuse.zip, or any rooting tool you are comfortable with.

CREDIT GOES TO SYMBIANIZER (ARIELANNE)

IF I HELP YOU WITH THIS... JUST A SIMPLE CLICK ON THANKS BUTTON... WILL GLADLY APPRECIATED!
    Additional Information

If you have troubled with the USB driver for your device download this and extract it. Put in the place where you can easily find it.
    On your computer go to device manager and look for the USB device that have yellow exclamation point.
    Right click it and update, choose browse and look for your previously downloaded USB driver and install it.

Link http://www.4shared.com/rar/0MvyztbR/usb_driver_MT65xx_Android_ZTE_.html

Credits of this to numer and symbianizers.
    WORKING

TOTALLY WORKS.. took out that preinstalled angry bird and fruit ninja game
    WORKING

Just rooted my phone yesterday...

What I did is that I just follow those given steps stated above but you really have to be careful because it might not work properly..

it is said in the step #6 that you must enable usb debugging to do this you have to go to:

SETTINGS >> APPLICATION >> DEVELOPMENT >> USB DEBUGGING (enable) and TURN OFF YOUR MOBILE PHONE.

step #7 Click DOWNLOAD FIRST and wait for the message in the bottom right said: PLEASE INSERT USB CABLE you will be given a 14sec time so you really have to insert the cable fast. After this step you will see the yellow bar to download and after that you will see the green box for successful confirmation.

try to reboot your phone and turn it on.

after this you can now root your phone but I suggest you use the SuperOneClick v2.3.3 ShortFuse.zip.

(z4root and universal androot is not applicable. I tried this 2 kind of root apps already.)

Just ENABLE USB DEBUGGING, insert your USB CABLE to the computer.

Download superoneclick from any site make sure to extract the files open it and you will see an ANDROID ICON with superoneclick.exe run the application then a box will appear.

Go to ADVANCE and click SEARCH DRIVERS then the USB DRIVER for O+ 8.7 will automatically download.

After that go to basic then click ROOT SHELL or SHELL ROOT. Then, click the ROOT. Systems from your mobile device will be seen. Wait for the box to be shown saying that your phone is successfully rooted. If you are in doubt you can do it again, repeating the same steps but don't repeat for the usb driver to download.

Reboot your phone. Turn it on and you will see superuser downloaded to your system application. If your still in doubt if your phone is rooted or not download ROOT CHECKER in your phone. Install the apps, run it and click the CHECK NOW. ROOTED will be shown in the status section.

Congratulations! Your phone is rooted!

If your not 100% sure of rooting your phone try to keep this for future use after the warranty of your phone expires.

mga sir any other way or easiest way to root this fone