OpenSource Lib: Android Alliance Ads (prevent adblocker - for admob)

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

i want to present you my latest open source library for android:

By using adblocker or activating the airplane mode it is possible to bypass the display of advertisement like admob banners in apps.

Now you can prevent this behaviour by using this library.
    Instead of the blocked out admob banners show your banners for own products or products of your partners. The banners are stored within the app and can be displayed instead.

The project is a lib project with a sample project to show you how easy it is to integrate it into your project.
    There is a basic implementation and an advanced implementation with callbacks.

It is possible to use banner ads and full screen ads at same time.

https://code.google.com/p/android-alliance-ads

Apps that use this library:

ID Card Scanner (Banner Ads)
    My Instructions (Banner Ads)
    Levi the Knight (Fullsceen Ads)

Best regards

Droidspirit
    I just hope that all the developers will add a "pro" version of all apps released with this lib. I would rather pay cash than be annoyed by ads and banners.

Being forced to view ads without the ability to pay (or block!) for them to go away leads to uninstallation in my device. Every time.
    Hey, nice lib! I will have fun figuring out how to block it entirely in all ROMS I release. Hell, maybe I'll make an exposed module too.

As a developer, it's your right to decide how to try and generate revenue from your work.

And, as an end-user, it's my right to not have to look at ugly banner ads. Honestly...how many deliberate clicks have you EVER seen on a banner ad? I can't think of anybody in their right mind who would ever want to click one.

Here's a better idea...instead of helping others to continue to force crap on users...either make the app entirely free, or make one feature-restricted version and one premium version. You know...make us want to pay for more STUFF instead of less CRAP.

But no, really...I will be working out a way to block this ridiculous idea. Thanks.
    You are about to get quite a lot of hate, I know cause I'm starting to hate you.
    I hope most users do not think like me but i really hate the advertised product when it shows up constantly!