Help . CPU apk

Search This thread

dokvader114

May 5, 2012
ASUS ROG Phone 5
I need a recommendation for a CPU limit apk. My battery drains to fast so I thought maybe if ill lower CPU use the battery will last more and the phone will stay fast enough.
And recommendations?
ty helper's

stefy_4545

Aug 5, 2012
Constanta, Romania
root > new kernel

new kernel....UV for about -25mV and limit the max frequency cpu at 1.000....and yeah..that's about it
if you meant without having to root it, then google play might have something...i don't know for sure :(

Last edited:
Reactions: dokvader114

stefy_4545

Aug 5, 2012
Constanta, Romania
well....

ok, if you are rooted, then use the files i put for you, use them in this order....first open odin, the turn OFF your phone, now press vol down+home+power button...then after the pop-up menu, press vol up

now connect the phone to your pc, and in the Odin select PDA.....now, search for MY recovery, and click select, then start.....after all is done, wait for it to boot up, close the Odin program and put the kernel on the sd card.....just copy paste on the sd, no folder making

now shut the phone off again....once it is off, press vol UP+home+power button...now you are inside the recovery.....it is touch based, so you can press the screen to select and scroll.......go to INSTALL FROM SD....search for the .rar file, select it then just let it do its thing
now, you will have the best kernel around, and go to this thread { http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2602053 } and search for more battery friendly option settings / i'm using an older kernel version, since the newer ones ARE NOT BATTERY FRIENDLY AS 3.9.3

i'm assuming you have 4.3 already installed, if not, then these steps are of NO USE for you, since you first have to Odin flash the official 4.3, root that, then update the super.su via play store, then use these files to make the battery friendly things happen :p

Attachments

• Odin307.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • Note2-CWM-6.0.4.1-GT-N7105.tar
    7.1 MB · Views: 14
  • PSN_pureSTOCK-v3.9.3_N7105_4.3_OC-signed.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 25

stefy_4545

Aug 5, 2012
Constanta, Romania
stock eveythin

i left every kernel option at default, since i don't want to get a headache if anythings does go wrong, right now i get above 2 days of usage with like 4h+ on screen time....you can UV cpu with -25, and set the max freq at 1000.....and within the agni kernel settings, the first option, go for battery saving, and thats it...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    root > new kernel

new kernel....UV for about -25mV and limit the max frequency cpu at 1.000....and yeah..that's about it
    if you meant without having to root it, then google play might have something...i don't know for sure :(