[APP] CyanogenMod File Manager APK [11/10]

Search This thread

mlaws90

I wanted to use the Cyanogenmod File Manager in other ROMs so I pulled it and have been using it for almost a week. I decided to share it so people don't have to download the whole CM10 ROM just for 1 APK file. I Will have multiple mirrors soon. Screenshots also coming soon. The APK was pulled from the 11/10 version of h8rift's CM10.

Download CyanogenMod File Manager APK

Installation Instructions:
1) Try to install as you would any other APK, if this doesn't work, as it didnt for me go to step 2.
2) Copy the APK to /system/apps
3) Change file permissions to rw-r-r
4) Reboot
5) Enjoy ;)

Enjoy and please follow the XDA forum rules.

Credits:
CyanogenMod Team
h8rift

Last edited:

mlaws90

Screenshots:

33kbsxe.png
15cn3i0.png

2wf605i.png
1knd0.png

2u5tdhz.png
9jkfvs.png

2akh9wl.png

Last edited:

eloipurri

Sep 23, 2012
Hi,

I'm running CM9A14 on a GalaxySCl device. I've just found this thread and I've not be able to install the .apk. When I try to install it a parse error information appears. Also I can´t move the .apk to system/app.
What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Herc08

Jan 30, 2013
I love cm, I really do, but I find es file explorer much more functional. Basic and root functions. But thanks to the op for this though

Sent from my Liquid-fied Evita using xda-developers app

iGebriel

Feb 7, 2013
slothustree

fantastic :good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

I love cm, I really do, but I find es file explorer much more functional. Basic and root functions. But thanks to the op for this though

Sent from my Liquid-fied Evita using xda-developers app

this file manger has a root access on its settings :confused:

Herc08

Jan 30, 2013
fantastic :good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

this file manger has a root access on its settings :confused:
So does es file explorer. Now I am confused

Sent from my Carbon-ize Evita using xda-developers app

tentor

Jun 28, 2013
how about moving an (many) files

I want to manage soe files into new directory. But I can not CUT them, so how can I do that?

hafiz_binshah

Feb 28, 2013
Trivandrum
OnePlus 6
uninstall

I wanted to use the Cyanogenmod File Manager in other ROMs so I pulled it and have been using it for almost a week. I decided to share it so people don't have to download the whole CM10 ROM just for 1 APK file. I Will have multiple mirrors soon. Screenshots also coming soon. The APK was pulled from the 11/10 version of h8rift's CM10.

1) Try to install as you would any other APK, if this doesn't work, as it didnt for me go to step 2.
4) Reboot
5) Enjoy ;)

Credits:
CyanogenMod Team
h8rift

I had installed the app as system app but now I'm unable to uninstall, even after it's uninstalled, when I restart the phone its still remain there :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

4) Reboot
    5) Enjoy ;)

Credits:
    CyanogenMod Team
    h8rift
    Screenshots:

33kbsxe.png
    15cn3i0.png

2wf605i.png
    1knd0.png

2u5tdhz.png
    9jkfvs.png

2akh9wl.png
    I extracted CM File Manager from a Galaxy Tab 2 rom dated 2/15/2013 and it's sibling file manager themes apk as well. I've installed them on my Nexus 7 stock rooted with no problems at all.
    Project dead

Seems that this project is dead.
    I will update this project with newer versions.
    take al look: http://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/app-cyanogenmod-file-manager-apk-v1-0-2-t3058506