Originally Posted by lbongkhla
Oh. Whitefang ..sorry i still not clear about the customize pack it is 100mb
As i read i confuse with the word
FeraLab v20 ~Final~ (26/05/2012)
Stock based ROM. Fast. Stable. Good Battery Life. Best for everyday use. Very Customizable. Final Release. With FeraKernel and Customization Pack available for both bootloaders
Customization pack for both boot loader?:s ( customize pack is 100.mb)
Plz show me again dear
Seriously, which part is confusion?
For feralab v20:
- Download Rom, Kernel and if you want Customization pack from HERE
UB For Unlocked bootloaders
LB For Locked bootloaders
Customization pack for both bootloaders
Kernel for LB will be integrated with rom.
Kernel for UB have to be flashed through Flashtool and includes .71 Baseband
Kernels works fully only on v20 Rom..
if you want to use different kernel - don't forget to flash wifi modules)
- Format SYSTEM, CACHE, SD-EXT (If you have partition on SDcard (do it from CWM recovery))(and Format DATA if you want to clear your data)
- Mount SYSTEM, CACHE, DATA
- Install ROM
- After it boots first time, wait 2 min. and reboot
- After you configured ROM Wipe Cache and Dalvik-cache
- UB version users..flash this fix in xRecovery
The steps are so simple. This sentence "Customization pack for both bootloaders
" means that the customization pack is suitable for 1) locked bootloader x10 and 2) unlocked bootloader x10. That's why you would only see one download link for the customization pack.
Since you claimed that you are newbie, I recommend you to ignore the customization pack.
Just install the v20 rom, the rom itself is good enough. The customization pack is for advance player ( take it this way).