External WiFi chip via USB otg

Search This thread

androidhacker007

Mar 26, 2014
OK I bought the Samsung tab 3 8.0 because of the bigger screen and bigger bang for ur buck, it sucks VERY LITTLE support compared to the nexus 7.

I was really mad when the top person on the forms said that the divers did not support monitor mode at all.

So my question is could I use an external WiFi chip with USB otg and have it connect/ go into monitor mode?

Probably getting Alfa AWUS036NHA
Power for otg is not a problem

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

KindsKoPP

Jan 7, 2013
OK I bought the Samsung tab 3 8.0 because of the bigger screen and bigger bang for ur buck, it sucks VERY LITTLE support compared to the nexus 7.

I was really mad when the top person on the forms said that the divers did not support monitor mode at all.

So my question is could I use an external WiFi chip with USB otg and have it connect/ go into monitor mode?

Probably getting Alfa AWUS036NHA
Power for otg is not a problem

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

it is so problematically.

1. u already have wifi on ur tab. why do u need an external wifi.
2. u need an app (splashtop, teamviewer supporT.. ) that support ur idea.
it will be a little bit laggy cause of digital transfer and up to ur wifi speed.

maybe something like that
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ukO_IZ7rygw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

u need a adapter like mhl but only reverse that can be used the function like dslr.

u see it is very complicated.

Bilalfly

Sep 6, 2014
Aberdeen
On the note 2 you can you use a rlt8187 USB adapter with otg and monitor mode and aircrack works!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app