Does the Tab S have a proper dialler

Search This thread

Ukbondraider

Feb 27, 2013
Dont know why it is so hard to find this info online but can someone confirm whether the 4g/LTETab S can be used as a big phone i.e it has a normal dialler just like a phone (when used with a sim card of course).

Thanks

ozmoii

Nov 9, 2009
Dont know why it is so hard to find this info online but can someone confirm whether the 4g/LTETab S can be used as a big phone i.e it has a normal dialler just like a phone (when used with a sim card of course).

Thanks

Yes you can. Although i only use it on speaker mode or earphones. because i look stupid, if i use as an ordinary phone.

Frank2623

Feb 5, 2011
Yes Dialer is inside ! And it looks great when i get a call and take the Tab on the head ... better the faces around me looks great .. lol !:D

Sent from my SM-T705 using XDA Free mobile app

vMAC

Oct 21, 2007
Any chance that one of you can add that all to this site? I want a dialer on my 10.5

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Yes you can. Although i only use it on speaker mode or earphones. because i look stupid, if i use as an ordinary phone.

Hey, is that really some pics of the tablet? Because the home button is what be the right side of my Wifi version Galaxy S 10.5 if in the landscape mode...

vMAC

Oct 21, 2007
Anyway to pull the apk? I could use bluetooth on the rare chance that I need to use the dialer.

arregnelle

Nov 28, 2015
from what i know US carrier don't allow phone capabilities on tablets, so that tab s with a dialer, is it an exynoss international version? does it get LTE from t-mobile and at&t? does the snapdragon version have a dialer? if i buy a US carrier version can I add a dialer and text apps that will actually work with my phone number? lol
man are these tablets over price for the old technology they come with. a note 3 is better. that screen though that screen!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts