Need help

Search This thread

eldode

Jan 24, 2012
Iam on official stock kitkat latest NE3 and i Rooted it can i install xposed installer and if i can can anyone put link to xpose source
And also what's this Repo

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

eldode

Jan 24, 2012
Will i be able to use it if i have rooted official stock rom

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rukenau

Mar 9, 2011
istanbul
Yes. Just install Xposed, then inside click Framework and Install/Update. It will install the Xposed Framework and you're done!

i did everything right but the modules i have downloaded does not work.. they are (received sms sent time - xposed delivery notify toast) both active but nothing happens.. any ideas?

i am rooted and on stock KK rom /w stock kernel

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
i did everything right but the modules i have downloaded does not work.. they are (received sms sent time - xposed delivery notify toast) both active but nothing happens.. any ideas?

Did you reboot after you checked/activated the downloaded modules in the Xposed installer

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore

Make sure the modules are compatible with the Note 3. It may only be for AOSP ROMs

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Sent from a small country named Singapore.
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!

Reactions: rukenau

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Make sure the modules are compatible with the Note 3. It may only be for AOSP ROMs

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
    Sent from a small country named Singapore.
    Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!