[Q] Changed bootanimation. Cant find Motorola Boot Services in Play Store anymore

Search This thread

reeved

Jan 9, 2014
I have an XT1032 4.4.3.

I tried changing my bootanimation to the Android L one by downloading the flashable zip found here:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/android-l-...-system-dump-available-kitkat-devices-1454562

First off, it was obviously not meant for the screen size of the Moto G as it didn't work properly. So then I tried to change it back to the normal animation by Uninstalling Updates for Motorola Boot Services and hopefully then reinstalling the update from the play store.
Well, I can't find it on the play store when i search for it. I can find it in my apps list in the play store and then after clicking it I updated it. Oddly, it gives me an option to uninstall it. Im not gonna do that.

I downloaded the zip for the original one and replaced the Android L one via root explorer.

How can I find Boot Services in the Play Store again?

:p:p:p:p

knightandroid

Oct 1, 2013
I have an XT1032 4.4.3.

I tried changing my bootanimation to the Android L one by downloading the flashable zip found here:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/android-l-...-system-dump-available-kitkat-devices-1454562

First off, it was obviously not meant for the screen size of the Moto G as it didn't work properly. So then I tried to change it back to the normal animation by Uninstalling Updates for Motorola Boot Services and hopefully then reinstalling the update from the play store.
Well, I can't find it on the play store when i search for it. I can find it in my apps list in the play store and then after clicking it I updated it. Oddly, it gives me an option to uninstall it. Im not gonna do that.

I downloaded the zip for the original one and replaced the Android L one via root explorer.

How can I find Boot Services in the Play Store again?

:p:p:p:p

I can't find it in the play store either, but here is the apk, I pulled it from my Moto G.

reeved

Jan 9, 2014
Thanks for the apk but as I mentioned, I can't find it when Im searching for it but in my apps list where it shows all the apps that were ever installed on my device, I can see it and then update it from there.