[MUST READ!] What Flash Player do you use? And how happy are you with it?

Search This thread
For years, I've had problems finding a working Flash Player for my LG P505 device. I had hunted so much for a working Flash Player on my Legacy device, that I gave up after many months. Then later, I came across a Flash Player that I had thought of as 'just another Flash Player' that wouldn't work on my device. After installing it to give it a try, it worked! It played the heavy streaming and games that I wouldn't have been able to play on other Flash Players whatsoever! It was lagging quite heavily, though, and to counter that issue, I had increased the RAM on my device. It works on EVERY possible Android device out there. If ANY of you are still in the hunt of a top-of-t'-line Flash Player, or already have one but cannot be able to play heavy games/streams on it, tell me. I have a semi-completed document introducing this Flash Player that is like no other, and also guiding you on how to increase the RAM on your phone (if in need) so that you can increase the speed of the Player (and overall the speed of your phone, in fact).
I'm trying not to hint the Flash Player that I use, just so that... you can see it after I introduce the player, I guess? ;) Most (if not all) of you have heard of it, and it's possibly one of the most ignored best Flash Players out there. Many of you might be using it as well!

Please do tell us which Flash Players you use, and if you have any recommendations. Also, do tell me if you are not happy of the one you may have, and that if you want me to be posting about the Flash Player that has impressed me (and ALL others who have used it!) in every way possible.

Kind Regards,

Xx_Jafours_xX

Last edited:

ItsRandoug

Sep 4, 2013
For years, I've had problems finding a working Flash Player for my LG P505 device. I had hunted so much for a working Flash Player on my Legacy device, that I gave up after many months. Then later, I came across a Flash Player that I had thought of as 'just another Flash Player' that wouldn't work on my device. After installing it to give it a try, it worked! It played the heavy streaming and games that I wouldn't have been able to play on other Flash Players whatsoever! It was lagging quite heavily, though, and to counter that issue, I had increased the RAM on my device. It works on EVERY possible Android device out there. If ANY of you are still in the hunt of a top-of-t'-line Flash Player, or already have one but cannot be able to play heavy games/streams on it, tell me. I have a semi-completed document introducing this Flash Player that is like no other, and also guiding you on how to increase the RAM on your phone (if in need) so that you can increase the speed of the Player (and overall the speed of your phone, in fact).
I'm trying not to hint the Flash Player that I use, just so that... you can see it after I introduce the player, I guess? ;) Most (if not all) of you have heard of it, and it's possibly one of the most ignored best Flash Players out there. Many of you might be using it as well!

Please do tell us which Flash Players you use, and if you have any recommendations. Also, do tell me if you are not happy of the one you may have, and that if you want me to be posting about the Flash Player that has impressed me (and ALL others who have used it!) in every way possible.

Kind Regards,

Xx_Jafours_xX

I just use the regular Flash Player (Adobe).

Runs smooth for online videos and games.