Find 7 now up for pre-order in US & EU

Search This thread

bruce7373

Apr 28, 2012
Los Angeles
I don't see it available on oppostyle.com. I guess the preorder is done?

How much was the find 7 in USA?
Yeah, that's what i see as well. Is it just a matter of waiting until more become available and is that first part of July timeframe reliable? I'm having to force myself not to go ahead and order the 7a.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

themsubtle

Jul 13, 2012
London
Yeah, that's what i see as well. Is it just a matter of waiting until more become available and is that first part of July timeframe reliable? I'm having to force myself not to go ahead and order the 7a.

Don't get the 7a, wait for the qhd version you'll thank yourself when you see that screen :) believe me!

Sent from my X9076 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bruce7373

Apr 28, 2012
Los Angeles
Don't get the 7a, wait for the qhd version you'll thank yourself when you see that screen :) believe me!

Arggh! Too late. Just placed an order for the 7a. I'm not known for my patience, lol. But, to be honest, I didn't like how cool the colors looked with the 7's camera. And, with the size of the screen, is there really that much discernable difference between the two?

Reactions: themsubtle

themsubtle

Jul 13, 2012
London
Arggh! Too late. Just placed an order for the 7a. I'm not known for my patience, lol. But, to be honest, I didn't like how cool the colors looked with the 7's camera. And, with the size of the screen, is there really that much discernable difference between the two?

Fair play mate, personally I love me find 7 qhd, haven't really noticed anything with the camera but will keep an eye out,
I don't know if there a actual discernable difference but this is definitely the sharpest phone screen I've ever had :)

bruce7373

Apr 28, 2012
Los Angeles
Fair play mate, personally I love me find 7 qhd, haven't really noticed anything with the camera but will keep an eye out,
I don't know if there a actual discernable difference but this is definitely the sharpest phone screen I've ever had :)

Ya know, just the thought of buyer's remorse is a terrible thing. I sent oppostyle an email changing my order to a 7 for whenever they're back in stock. And it's all your fault, lol. ;)

themsubtle

Jul 13, 2012
London
Ya know, just the thought of buyer's remorse is a terrible thing. I sent oppostyle an email changing my order to a 7 for whenever they're back in stock. And it's all your fault, lol. ;)

Yeh it is, you'll thank yourself trust me ;) you'll love it when it comes and hopefully they will have them back in stock soon!

Reactions: bruce7373

Top Liked Posts